Sankie House

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Yes, your right!

Not sure, whether this belongs here:
sankies.com

But where else?
Does this not show a typical sankie (victim's) home?

m'frog

If you look in the kitchen, the "fridge magnets" are really beach stones and shells souvenirs of the first day she met her lover -- the paddle boat rental dude.

In the livingroom, you can see on the end table -- a photo of the victim with her sankie lover on the beach.

On the cork board near the telephone, the phone number of Western Union, the resort and her travel agent are clearly visible.

In the wet bar, there is a bottle of Brugal from her last trip.

The overall neatness, stark and sterile decor denotes the inner world of a tightly wound woman whose puritanical ancestors came over on the Mayflower; she clearly needs to come undone.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If you look in the kitchen, the "fridge magnets" are really beach stones and shells souvenirs of the first day she met her lover -- the paddle boat rental dude.

In the livingroom, you can see on the end table -- a photo of the victim with her sankie lover on the beach.

On the cork board near the telephone, the phone number of Western Union, the resort and her travel agent are clearly visible.

The overall neatness, stark and sterile decor denotes the inner world of a tightly wound woman whose puritanical ancestors came over on the Mayflower; she clearly needs to come undone.
Do you have a giant screen monitor?
I don't see any of the things you mention.
Is it my vision, or have you been hitting the Brugal so hard that you're hallucinating?

ahogachivo

Oct 5, 2006
glad to know that sankies are alive and kicking /what is with you all and sankies what is the difference between a sankie that is ussing sex to improve himself and his family and all the puritans judges waiting on the next story .Never ending so let it rest

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Tried to go to the site but it says it's currently unavailable. Boohoo! I wanted to see what Margaret saw...that's some good eyes you have there! I'll try later and hopefully it works.

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Huh?

Do you have a giant screen monitor?

Okay, I just tried the link again and it worked. Margaret, I have to agree with Rocky...how in the world did you see all that detail? And Froggy? Do both of you seriously have GIANT screens 'cause I couldn't see any of that! Just for the heck of it, I even saved a couple of the pics on my computer and tried to zoom in on that cork board and the bar but I couldn't see shyte - and believe me, I know what a bottle of Brugal looks like! Maybe I'm just blind? :ermm:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think Margaret had a few before heading out tonight ;) I see absolutely non of that stuff.

But I do find it interesting how sankies.com is connected to a real estate company?

G

gary short

Could be anyone paying 379k for that rathole would be a sankie's mark????????

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Could be anyone paying 379k for that rathole would be a sankie's mark????????
I think Anna's got it.
It's the fact, that their URL is sankie.com.
I hadn't noticed it before and thought Froggy just listed the URL that way, but it's their actual address.
As for Margaret. well, it's Friday night and I wouldn't mind a little bit of what she's on.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Maybe it was seller's trick to attract attention to the listing since market is so slow right now?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sankey name you can trust

I still love this one posted by Christa

rwnh4k

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Today's modern Sankie's are using the iPOD Nano EMAYPAYTRES this season!