Villa Iguana - German Guesthouse in Bayahibe

enerjay2006

Mar 19, 2006
Hi, all
Just another cold weather US. guy looking for travel info. I was looking at Bayahibe, diving seems good on this side of DR. I found a tread on Village Iguana. Can anyone give me information this place. I have looked over the forum for quite a while and I plan to bring base balls for the kids ( holidays and all ) also I will have my female Friend with me. Will their be an issue with the Lady's of the night in and around the town. What might I expect in the for of night life. I understand the gov. has really cracked down on late night discos and all of that any info would be very help full.
Thanks

Kaki

Sep 18, 2005
Bayahibe is in the south east!

You may get more info on Bayahibe if you post under the South coast, since it's on the southeast.

The current owners of the Villa Iguana are lovely hospitable people. The guesthouse offers a lot of variety for all needs. Ladies of the night aren't a big problem in Bayahibe (though they will be there, like they are everywhere).

There are 2 discos in Bayahibe, one of which (Big Sur) is only open at the week end as I understand it. I haven't been and can't comment on how the recent crackdowns have affected it.

Kaki