Christmas songs/Cd's

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Okay, I am officially decorated for Christmas, the office, my car, wreaths on the house doors( Still have a lot more to decorate there) and now I need some more Christmas music.

Besides the Latin Music Store on St. Clair, does anyone know where I can purchase some Christmas cd's in or around Mississauga?

I bought one from a street vendor in Sosua, but it seems to have been misplaced.

Hope someone can help.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I guess that I (or someone) could do that for me. Maybe I should check with the kids too, they might have some free time.
Thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'd like to hear some titles of Christmas songs done in Spanish.

Dragon, can you name some?

Thanks

May 31, 2005
Feliz Navidad
Noche de paz
El burrito sabanero

I have a cd in my car... When I get it I will post some more.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
El Conjunto Quisqueya

Tarrantino try finding El Conjunto Quisqueya x-mas cd. It's very nice!

Where do you live?? I might be able to burn it and send it to you!

Okay, I am officially decorated for Christmas, the office, my car, wreaths on the house doors( Still have a lot more to decorate there) and now I need some more Christmas music.

Besides the Latin Music Store on St. Clair, does anyone know where I can purchase some Christmas cd's in or around Mississauga?

I bought one from a street vendor in Sosua, but it seems to have been misplaced.

Hope someone can help.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Thanks for the cd titile and song titles. My kids are pretty industious, so they can/will look up those titles for and burn me a cd.(I'm going to nag them til they do).
perlanegra, thanks for the offer, which I may or may not need to take you up on depending on the outcome of the above

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
Canciones de navidad

Tarantino....I have a few Latino Christmas music...I can certainly burn you some CD's. Maybe mail them to you??