Scuba Diving - Paradisus Resort in Punta Cana

R

rick

Has anybody gone scuba diving at this resort. Is it worth the time? Any other information on this subject would be appreciated.

L

Liz

Please, tell all about the Paradisus Resort......We'll be visting there the first week of Feb. I'm excited to see the beauty!! Can't wait!!!

L

Lyse

The scuba diving in Punta Cana is not great. If you have been to the Virgin Islands, the Grenadines, the Yucatan youl'll find that the scuba diving in Punta Cana is not worth it.

R

rick

Hi Liz! I've read some great reponses on the Paradisus. One guy reponded to me and said it was the most beautiful place he has ever been to. The only bad thing was he said the place was to HUGE!! I hope we get some more feed back on the scuba diving. I think it would be fun to do. Are you and Jim going to do anything about the malaria?

J

Jacquie

We stayed at the Flamenco for the last 2 weeks and paradisus was just down the beach. We walked over. The grounds are beautiful. Lots of flowers and Banana trees along the walkway. It is widely spread out. The only negative thing I heard from people we meet on the Bavaro Runner tour was that they never had any hot water but what ever the problem was they must have got it fixed by now. The Bavaro Runner tour is a must. 75.00 U.S. Worth the money. Have a good trip wish I was back there now.