Altria raises expectation due to Dominican Republic plan

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
.................​

CHICAGO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Altria Group Inc. (MO.N: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Thursday its Philip Morris International business plans to change its tobacco and beer equity holdings in the Dominican Republic later this month, leading to a boost in its 2006 forecast.
Philip Morris International holds a 47.5 percent stake in E. Leon Jimenes C. por. A., which has equity holdings in tobacco and beer operations in the Dominican Republic. Philip Morris International plans to exchange that stake for full ownership of E. Leon Jimenes' cigarette subsidiary, Industria de Tabaco Leon Jimenes SA, and about $427 million of cash.
Altria said the deal should add 15 cents per share to net earnings. Altria now expects to earn $5.63 to $5.68 per share this year, up from a prior forecast of $5.48 to $5.53 per share.

Vildraha

Nov 23, 2006
BIG THANKS... d

Big Hello to www.dr1.com ...

BIg thanks to the heads i met in here...rubbing shoulders with them was great...all MCs...Im thankful to you'all from the old to the new
You'all helped build an MC...i watched my talent breakthru...

Rightnow...i decided to devote more time on my debut album :)
..Its going to be dope...i swear!...
and i got this lil website coming up...
your views and contributions are welcome...

I guess my hip hop hustle has been seasoned by MCs... ;)
Rhymetodie,youngrob,NII,dead poet,Dramatik,Xterminator,Zimbabwe,kronik,100 bars,shut em down,Linkris...Kamerville MCs...my boi Winstone...many more i can't name...
and best wishes to you all

Viva www.dr1.com

peace ;-)