clubs and bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

acemebaby

Nov 22, 2006
going down to holiday golden village this january wanted to no were the good bars and clubs are to have a good time off resort any info would help

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
If you define " have a good time " I will be happy to tell you about the clubs available.

By this I mean what are you looking for when you go off the resort complex. I don't mean to be smart and nothing you answer will shock me, it just helps me direct you to the right places.

If you prefer to PM me , feel free.

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Hi

Well with the curfew for all local bars and clubs your choices are limited for all night partying. Establishments close at 12am Sun-Thurs and 2am weekends. Mangu disco bar in Holiday Village is open til 4am or later. It's packed with locals and tourists. There are other places I can tell u about outside the resorts if you want to know more.

curlyq

acemebaby

Nov 22, 2006
what i want is too have drinks get drunk lol and meet people just out to party basicly thanks

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
In that case just stay with the other tourists who just want to get drunk.

At playa dorada you can go to Mangu - right at the complex you will be in, Hemingways and Roadway at the Playa Dorada Plaza and Crazy Moon at the Paradise Hotel. They all sell drinks till the early morning hours, play tourist music and you will be surrounded by other drunk tourists who want to party.......

Don't bother leaving the complex and you won't get into too much trouble.

HotTraveller

Nov 28, 2006
Omg

Hey Ace!!

Well private message me if you wanna go party me and a friend of mine are going to the same resort in January 4-18 We are an awesome canadian drinking team we have experience lets see if you can keep up with us! bah ha ha yeah my name is Brudy! look for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.