Dead duck ... quack, quack

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
A woman walked into a Vet's office with a duck on her head and tells the Vet that her duck won't quack. He instructed her to remove the duck from her head and placed it on the examination table. After examining the duck for about 2 seconds he proclaimed, "Madam, your duck is dead!!!". In disbelief, the woman shouted that she needed a second opinion.

At this time the Vet left the room and returned with his favourite retriever pooch. The dog then proceeded to stand his hind legs and sniffed the duck. In those sad doggie eyes, he looked at the Vet, shook his head then melancholily hung his head and left the room. The Vet proclaimed again, "Madam, your duck is dead!!!". Again, the woman shouted, "I need another opinion".

The Vet left the room once more and returned with his most trusted feline. The kitty leapt onto the table, rubbed the duck with his paws, then looked at the Vet, shook his head and left the room with a tear in one eye. The Vet said in a calm voice to the woman, "Madam, there is nothing more I can do, I'm sorry your duck is dead". The woman finally accepted that her duck was dead.

The Vet then gave her the bill for his services. The woman took one look at the bill and shouted, "$150. to tell me my duck is dead". The Vet then explained that his service costs $50. but, the cat scan and lab report were $100.