Why is the thread on the Cardinal and homosexuals closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jartherrera

May 22, 2006
I was about to post a comment and the thread was closed. Is there censorship in DR1 now?

My two cents are that this is just another symptom that in our community Church and State are too intertwined. I am catholic and follow the faith, but 'A Dios lo que es de Dios, y al Cesar lo que es del Cesar'. The Cardinal should mind his own organization's business, and worry about its image and its loss of following.

Love and Tolerance. I believe that is the summary of Jesus' teachings. Going by them would make life much simpler, and idiotic comments like his much less common.

Best to all,

J

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hi.

I close the thread because people can't discuss certain things intelligently and get out of hand. Plus I think people in general have the same feeling about El Cardinal butting into everything.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I was about to post a comment and the thread was closed. Is there censorship in DR1 now?

You call it censorship, we call it moderating.
You call it freedom of speech, we just laugh and suggest you go find another website ;)

It's very simple. Stay on topic, don't spam, make sure you don't mention anything underage related, no personal attacks and last but not least, be nice to the moderators :)

Status
Not open for further replies.