Chocolate friends

brando1234

Dec 2, 2006
While i was in Boca Chica these guys sang everyday and after hearing them all the time i really want to download there theme song so i can hear it at home, but i can't find them anywhere.. can anyone help me

I know the cd is celebracion probably and i've tried limewire, but its not workin out anyone have the song so i can get it from you please

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If you didn't buy it at the resort you won't find it anywhere else. They are not in the music industry but singing for your entertainment at the resort.

Do a search, this question has been asked and answered many times. They must be great entertainers, this question has been asked since 2001.

Here's the list http://www.dr1.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1777938

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I take the above post back :eek: after all these years I had to find out what is so great about this song and I did find it on limewire.:surprised

It's a merengue, what a waste of a morning :rolleyes: :speechles

Not that I don't like merengue but hey search out some real Dominican artists doing real songs. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh chocolate friends. :rolleyes:

It's the sun and rum I tell you :laugh:

brando1234

Dec 2, 2006
dude idk

what ur takin about with the oh oh oh oh oh chocolate friends.....

the song goes cho cho cho chocolate chocolate hum its sung by a group of people

laprincesa

Jul 2, 2006
in the sea, along the coral and the breeze, we all together going to dance and have a celebration....