Feburary

edprl

Dec 3, 2006
Hey nay one ever travelled in feb to DR how is it am goign to santiago so.....i neevr travelled in feb just summer....if u travlled do u knwo when the tickets are cheapest?? and for which airline??? how was it in feburary thanks in advanced

Jun 5, 2004
Well if you wanted to buy cheap tickets you should have done that a long time ago but the fares for this period in time do not go up that high. Try to go for the end of feb. (Independence Day) I think you will have a lot of fun. the weather is not as hot as in the summer but it is pretty hot. HAVE FUN!!!

exek

May 26, 2003
www.cormega-central.com
I traveled in February and went thru Santiago this past year. February is nice time to go down to DR. The weather is nice and comfortable plus there is also Carnival. Now for the prices what I will do is go on Sidestep.com and play with the days until you see a price that you like. If you do make it to DR in February make sure you make plans to go to the Carnival in La Vega.

edprl

Dec 3, 2006
def def am going for 3 weeks ama dedicate one sunday to la vega and one to santiago and one for a resort :) thanks guys

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Hey nay one ever travelled in feb to DR how is it am goign to santiago so.....i neevr travelled in feb just summer....if u travlled do u knwo when the tickets are cheapest?? and for which airline??? how was it in feburary thanks in advanced
Edprl, Welcome to DR1.

The flights in February should be inexpensive (except possibly for the Feb 16-21 weekend). Which airlines is best, would depend on where you are flying from.

fitat59

Feb 24, 2006
Feb travel

I just booked today for travel from Newark to Santiago, Feb 19 thru 27

Continental-non stop-$335 per ticket.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
sounds about right...right after the holiday (president's day)...i am going in january from baltimore for 400.00....

have fun !!

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
I wish Santiago wasn't so far from Punta Cana! We are paying $500 round trip from NY to PC in Dec. and the price they want for 2 weeks starting Feb 17 is $1100!! So I guess we'll skip Feb. this year.