Hanging out in Santiago...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Anyone interested in meeting up in Santiago the weekend of Dec. 15th, or a few days after, for some sightseeing during the day...and/or checking out a few bars/clubs in the evenings?

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
Wish I was going in Dec, Im going to be arriving into cibao airport on Feb 3rd . Ill probably stay a night or two there, last time I was there in August they were renovating at Camp David hotel, I could tell you somegood places I went to , everybody pretty much knows about th bars around the monument , but if you can ,go to a club called Ambis on fri and Sat. nights nice locals there ,also a place called tribeca is good. if you are there during the week there is this bar across the street from the university ,you have to go up the stairs to the second floor ,thats where it is ,if you go around 9pm on like tues ,theyhave kareoke there ,thats when the university people all get out from night class and hang for awhile

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Thanks for the tips Johnnj. Ive heard of most of the bars and clubs and decent restaurants...and travel alone all the time, in fact, have been to Santiago solo 4 or 5 times...but hope I can find someone cool to hang out with this trip...