Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation

Just a quick update on what we are doing.

The directors of BTBCF are working raising funds for the kids of the Dominican Republic through the 2006 Vacation Giveaway which will be drawn on December 31st...so get your vouchers if you havent already.
FrontPage Configuration Information

Canadian readers:
If you have Canadian Tire money laying around the house, that can be sent to Fireguy and he will be taking supplies purchased with it in April.

We are also working on "Fiesta 2007" which will be held in Orangeville Ontario on July 28th 2007
Web Posting Information

Any donations can be sent to our Secretary/Treasurer and can be made for a any specific organization that we support.
http://www.beyondthebeach.ca/charities.htm

Some donations are now in the process of being ratified by the Board of Directors for presentation this month in the DR.

Our Corporate address is:

Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation
c/o Gregg Andrews
16 Liscomb Court
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
Canada
B2W 4G8

Hlywud
VP/ Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Mustard Seed?

Money has been approved for the Mustard Seed in POP and Fireguy will be delivering it to them around December 16th, jusy in time for Christmas

Hey there,

Could you tell me what's the Mustard Seed?
Do you have an RBC account?

Thanks

BettyB2

Mar 9, 2006
Just a quick update on what we are doing.

The directors of BTBCF are working raising funds for the kids of the Dominican Republic through the 2006 Vacation Giveaway which will be drawn on December 31st...so get your vouchers if you havent already.
FrontPage Configuration Information

Hlywud
VP/ Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

Thanks Hlywud for all the information and advice. I emailed Gregg a couple days ago and got the information so I can purchase a ticket or two and am sending the check out tomorrow! I AM IN!!! woohooo:cheeky:

Margaret

Thanks for the inquiry about the Mustard Seed, check out their extensive website Mustard Seed Communities: Mustard Seed Index Page
They run an orphanage just outside of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic.

We do not have an RBC account but if you contact Gregg (fireguy) on these forums, he can tell you how and where funds can be transferred from RBC to our account. Also you could email him Gregg@beyondthebeach.ca

Thanks for your interest.

Hlywud

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Okay count me in for $60 -- 3 vouchers.
I'll put the cheque in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers! Keep up the good work!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que chevere....

Hlywud:

I am sending you guys, in a few days, a little box with some goodies for your auction.

Also, if you need notebooks, pencils or any school supplies, let me know and I will send you some.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Okay count me in for $60 -- 3 vouchers.
I'll put the cheque in the mail tomorrow.

Cheers! Keep up the good work!

Thats great Margaret considering you already bought some at the dr1 gettogether,at least I think you did maybe not my head was a little cloudy.

Thanks
hifiman

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Yup, I did

Thats great Margaret considering you already bought some at the dr1 gettogether,at least I think you did maybe not my head was a little cloudy.

Thanks
hifiman

One ticket, some pathetic amount of Can Tire money, some funny American money... and bits of dryer lint from my pockets. Now if you guys could collect Shopper's Drug Marts points you'd be laughing.

Not a bad idea for medical supplies!

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
One ticket, some pathetic amount of Can Tire money, some funny American money... and bits of dryer lint from my pockets. Now if you guys could collect Shopper's Drug Marts points you'd be laughing.

Not a bad idea for medical supplies!

Thats right and I converted the american to Canadian and sent it off to Gregg.
I will take the american and buy toys with it when I'm there for new years.So you see your money went twice as far as usual.
hifiman