Casa Linda Update!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Robert, those are good prices. i have been trying to rent a place for a while but they never seem to answer email. i could call, they speak english ?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Robert, those are good prices. i have been trying to rent a place for a while but they never seem to answer email. i could call, they speak english ?

The guy who makes the reservation (forgot his name) speaks english, just call.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Yes, but...

Yes, you can book short stays; however, during the high season, it can be difficult. You can book through Casa Linda ("www.casalindaonline.com") or Hispaniola Real Estate ("www.hispaniolarealestate.com".)

-Helpmann :)

coachnacho

Dec 27, 2006
Casa Linda Update

We are in the process of constructing a villa in Casa Linda (Phase IV). The constructing began in late October.
We were impressed with the prices too and also the community. Tay Oz of DR1 Property Center was kind enough to introduce us to Don Pablo, the developer of Casa Linda and everythingtook off from there. One thing that we did, we took the Hispaniola floor plan and re-planned it to our liking.

My wife and I, we are both excited about our potential move.

coachnacho

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
hey guys,

still no answer from casa linda via emails. i've got 3 people trying to rent here in the US for March. why won't they answer the emails ??? i guess the phone is the last resort.