Beach Front Building Lot Cabarete!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Beach front building lot, Cabarete! Nowhere else on the north coast are you able to purchase a building lot on the beach front for less money!

Zoning restrictions in this area are 3 levels with a 1 meter set-back. Perfect location for a 3-4 bedroom luxury getaway. Building a villa in this area will create for an excellent return on investment and also very high demand for rental property in this area.

The bottom line here...if you want to be on the beach front, you won't find a cheaper, better value for money deal anywhere on the north coast!

http://www.dr1.com/realestate/property/P_1359.html

Tay

DR1 Property Center
Jun 4, 2006
dr1.com
building lot...

This property is well priced and if you are looking for a beach front lot, you won't find a cheaper one between Sosua and Cabarete.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Maybe you brought land behind this, thinking you was buying beach front?
I think you will find that the land behind this is in dispute.

There is only 1 legal title and you are not the owner of it.
The title was won by the previous owner in a court case, Guzman Ariza were the legal team here. The surveyor used by both Guzman Ariza and Perdomo's office confirmed the title of our client to be correct. The title registry office also emmited a certificate of no encumbences for this property under the previous owners name.

Would you like copies of all titles for this land since the deslinde was made on it? I can get them. And as I mention, it was won under a court decision back in 2000, as you are aware all lands won under court decision are clear, plane and simple.

Please do not bother posting again in this thread, I will just delete it.

Moving on...

Beach front building lot, Cabarete! Nowhere else on the north coast are you able to purchase a building lot on the beach front for less money!

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
It must be a real hot beach front property...the title was won by the previous owner in a court case ... That makes this lot very demanded ... should be sold fast ... when even the land behind this is in dispute... and the beach is regenerated with white sand in the area ... Looks very nice on the property pics ... and a good value for money deal for the investment.

e.f.s.

Dec 28, 2006
The pics of this lot are absolutely beautiful showing the real beauty of the DR. We are very interested in viewing this property as the area is also very nice.