dominican salon in bay area

bubbles1

Dec 14, 2006
as a new yorker, i am DYING to find a dominican salon in san francisco bay area. you all would make a killing. any ideas?

nbr78

Oct 15, 2004
Hi,
I moved here from NY too, and refused to go to anyone other than a Dominican stylist. I called up the DR Consulate, and got contact info for a stylist in San Rafael (about 30 minutes north of San Francisco). I've been going to her regularly and she's very good. Email me if you'd like her contact info.

lindsayporhsa

Dec 27, 2006
Happy holidays, help me to save grade

People!

First of all I want to congratulate heartily with a New Year and Christmas Parties!
I wish peace and healthy friendship to everyone. Let 2007 be a Lucky Year for you!!!

But I am sad about my exam. Please, somebody help me!
I have to write an essay about "Public Administration". I do not know how to write it.
Where could I order it?

Have a nice day!

traceme911

Jan 1, 2007
I would love to get the info for this stylist

Hi,
I moved here from NY too, and refused to go to anyone other than a Dominican stylist. I called up the DR Consulate, and got contact info for a stylist in San Rafael (about 30 minutes north of San Francisco). I've been going to her regularly and she's very good. Email me if you'd like her contact info.

I also moved here from NY. I live in Mountain View now and basically fly back to nyc every chance I get to get my hair done. Alas my hair is only pretty a few times a year.

So nbr78 please send me the info. It would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Traceme911,
Welcome to DR1. As nbr78 is also a new poster there is the possibility they may not see your post. As nbr78 requested for those requesting information to send them an e-mail and I would suggest that you do that.

Click on their name in their post and you will see an option to send an e-mail. Click on that option and you will be directed to the necessary page to do such.

Rick

saucey

Jan 6, 2007
Bay Area Hair

Hi,

I heard from a friend of mine that there was someone in Richmond, but my friend hasn't gotten back to me just yet with a name and number. So nbr78, I need your hook up! I'll send you an email. If I hear back about the other shop I'll post that too.

nbr78

Oct 15, 2004
Dominican stylist in San Fran Bay Area

Hi all,

The stylist's name is Lucretia, and her shop, Lucretia's Hair Design, is about 30 minutes or so outside of the city. Her number is (415) 455-8877. Hope this helps!

Brenda Acosta

Jun 14, 2009
Dominican Salon in the Bay Area

I went to Lucrecia Hair Design a really good place, just 30mn from San Francisco.