Sweet Haitiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
So, there's this young woman I know...(over a year now)

Church goer, young(er), pretty, seemingly responsible, and not a sankiette by any means.

Issue-speaks no spanish or english and my French stinks.

I can't get her outta my mind. This usually happens and in a few weeks it goes away. (my mind that is) ha

I hate going to the RD and then finding out I am attracted and want to be with someone then having to come back home and then think about it.

What to do....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Mr. Big Spender is back in town ....

Church goer, young(er), pretty, seemingly responsible, and not a sankiette by any means.

I can't get her outta my mind. This usually happens and in a few weeks it goes away. (my mind that is) ha

I hate going to the RD and then finding out I am attracted and want to be with someone then having to come back home and then think about it.

What to do....
Renew your lifetime WU membership and send cash .... you've done it before. And, language deficiency should not be a deterrent, non-verbal communication is paramount in what you're seeking - horizontal action speaks louder than words :bunny: :bunny:

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
WU membership - done
Sent cash - manana

horizontal actions - she's a good girl - won't happen soon :(

BTW just love your colourful messages Shad lol

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
this is funny, ahahahah

hey guy...hatian chick in the DR. doesnt speak english nor spanish?!!!

unless she's diplomatic or drives a new car

the HORIZONTAL ACTIONS should have happened a loooooong time ago.

you've known her for a year? YOU'RE GETTING PLAYED.

what do you think a sankiette is? they don't wear signs! what you have described is tipical.

if you had already done the horizontal limbo...then i would have saidveverything seems normal.

but after a year and nothing...strange.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
a) your name is insulting
b) you don't know me
c) your post stinks
d) getting played? and I said this how? ...

AstonVila

Oct 28, 2006
Oh, captain my captain

Renew your lifetime WU membership and send cash .... you've done it before. And, language deficiency should not be a deterrent, non-verbal communication is paramount in what you're seeking - horizontal action speaks louder than words :bunny: :bunny:

You took the words right out of my mouth...

What to do....

Talk to Ac Mike on his other thread and take your own advise to him my man.

Binerds

Nov 30, 2006
Can I just ask if you didn't go to bed with her and you don't really speak the same language, what you like about her. Is she just a nice day dream, or do you think there's something in it. ie. does she like you too?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que pasa aqui?

Are SOME of you guys having "problems" with this poster because the girl is Haitian?.

I mean, the man said she is a churchgoer and have known her for over a year and have not been intimate with her yet. How many sankiettes you know wait that long?.

At least he didn't come here, like MANY others, saying: "I meet her at a resort (or bar or beach or disco), banged her the same day BUT trust me, she is a decent girl".

And about the language, BIG DEAL!. Just like an American who befriends a Dominican who doesn't speak English.

Binerds

Nov 30, 2006
I haven't got any issues with the girl, I was just asking becuase I was curious about exactly what it is JRF can't stop thinking about. Since he started the post, I was after a bit more info before I started making comments on what she is like - hence my questions!

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Binerds, what I can't stop thinking about is what a beautiful young woman she is. I am excited about getting to know her and find out more about her.
Even when I get there we will not go out on our own.
I have know her for quite a while and know people that know her very very well.

I am not ready for a 'novia' and each time I come down I spend less and less time at the disco.

She is a great girl. She helps out with the children at the school and cooks for their lunch for them each day (when we have food) and is more like someone I would really like to get to know.

My original questions were more a hesitation to start something I can't or do not want to finish.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
She is a great girl. She helps out with the children at the school and cooks for their lunch for them each day (when we have food) and is more like someone I would really like to get to know.

My original questions were more a hesitation to start something I can't or do not want to finish.
Sounds like she's a caring and humble person ... someone worth getting to know.

Btw, what do you mean "when we have food"? don't the kids get food everyday?

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
jrf

I agree with Miguel...It's very real to you and not easy to come to the board with this problem..Only to find a few dorks who have the mentality of a tick making comments...I don't know you personally but respect what you are doing in telling us how you are feeling about this girl..

Keep doing what you are doing and FOLLOW YOUR HEART.!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
some hatian girls get a bad rap in the DR similar to mexican women in the US. i would suggest riding the wave of passion until it runs out...

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Take your time, and hopefully you will know if and when, it is time to be more agressive in pursuing a relationship with this girl.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Shad I meant what I wrote. There are many times that we do not have the funds for the foods for the children in the school.
We are always short somewhere and some days we have food others we pay the light bill,etc.

If I recall some of my first posts here on the forum I am a bit embarrased so I am glad that I am now seeing things more from a real life rather than fantasy.

Hey, who knows. I do know that I will be there in 6 weeks and am looking forward to finding out more.

Other than that...whether it is her or someone else later down the road I am asking more serious questions - buy maybe not so much a RD thing but a life thing in the RD.

Cool huh.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Give it a chance jrf. You seem like a nice and caring person with a good head on your shoulders. Just listen to that little voice in your head if things seem a bit weird.
Happy New Year and best of luck!

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
??????

Excuse my stupidity, but I don't understand what's impeding you from trying to establish a more intimate relationship with this woman. Is it age difference? Language difficulties? Or what? What are your intents, I mean, your purpose, objective, etc. with her?
You hope for marriage, or a more sinister goal? I.e., deflowering her? What?
Do you feel love for her or is this the classical obsession men/women go through in mid-life? Eh? No offense or disrespect meant. No te ponga bravo ta' bien?
Please enlighten me.

AstonVila

Oct 28, 2006
Are SOME of you guys having "problems" with this poster because the girl is Haitian?.

I mean, the man said she is a churchgoer and have known her for over a year and have not been intimate with her yet. How many sankiettes you know wait that long?.

At least he didn't come here, like MANY others, saying: "I meet her at a resort (or bar or beach or disco), banged her the same day BUT trust me, she is a decent girl".

And about the language, BIG DEAL!. Just like an American who befriends a Dominican who doesn't speak English.

I don't think her heritage is the problem. My question is, how come he has decided he likes her so much without communicating with her? Is he using a translator? Why has he waited a year? Is he shy? Indecisive?

I personally will not establish a relationship with a person unless we can both communicate with each other. It's hard enough with having cultural differences between two people.

As for monolingual Americans who befriend monolignual Dominicanas, it's just a sign of desperation. If they want to date Dominicanas so bad, they can take a trip to Washington Heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.