michael

michael makowsky

Dec 15, 2006
costambar area next to puerto plata , i have been going there for two years now . there is not much information on real estate in costambar area . I m interesting on small 2 bedroom apartmant there . any idea how much price wise is it and how dificult is to buy one.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
Use a good lawyer to check title and transfer.

I remember seeing a 3 bed about 200mt from the beach for sale some time ago. Good condition $US65k.
2 bedroom bad condition but directly in front of the beach $US80k. I think this is still on the market, but the building is in bad condition. It's just a bit further west than 'Solo Chivo'. Board in the window. Probably fall down before it realises it's value.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Costambar and Puerto Plata are on the north coast, so you might get more responses to your question if this thread was moved to that forum. It is very easy to buy an apartment, less easy to sell one, which is probably why there are a lot on the market. Many are not advertised on the internet; you'd have to be here and look around. A 2 bedroomed apartment in Residencial Atlantica in Costambar was available a short while back. Price range could be anything from US$35,000 to $60,000 depending on condition. Plus maintenace fees etc. Proceed with extreme caution as outlined in post 2.