In search of a beautician in N.C

impressive_n

Dec 3, 2006
I live in Greensboro, N.C and I am seeking a Domican hair stylist. My friends and relatives in New york recommended Dominicans but I cannot find one in this area. Please inform me if you know any in Greensboro, High point, Winston Salem, Durham, or Burlington.

BIZC8

Dec 21, 2006
Re: Beautician in NC

Hey Impressive:
I don't know anyone in the areas you mentioned and I'm not quite sure how far you are from the Charlotte metro area, but I gotta tell ya... there are hundreds here in Charlotte. If you'd like to venture out one day...

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I'm curious-- why would someone specifically need a Dominican hair stylist? Isn't hair hair? I can see if you are blanquita o negrita pero.....no entiendo

I'm serious.

cuas

May 29, 2006
My daughter went to school at A&T in Greensboro. After waiting for summers and Christmas to come home to NY to do her hair in NY, I told her to ask the spanish people in the supermarket if they know any Dominican hairstylist. She found one. My daughter is at this moment on her way to NY. Tomorrow I will ask her for the phone number.

onesweetone

Jun 26, 2006
Dominican Hair Salon

I posted a few moments ago on another thread but there is a really good salon in Selma, N.C. If you need directions pm me and I will give you the information.

liliankarino

Jan 11, 2007
i know a dominican hair stylist in charlotte,nc

The salon name is:
Kiri's Unisex Dominican salon
4401. E. Independence Blvd Suite 101
Charlotte.nc. 28205
704-537-0507
Adda Hair stylist Dominican She Focus on Healthie hair treatments.ect.
By Appoitments only she is alon

liliankarino

Jan 11, 2007
go to kiri's unisex salon charlotte,nc.704-537-0507

Hey Impressive:
I don't know anyone in the areas you mentioned and I'm not quite sure how far you are from the Charlotte metro area, but I gotta tell ya... there are hundreds here in Charlotte. If you'd like to venture out one day...

i tell you a hair stylist in charlotte.nc. name Adda she is at kiri's unisex salon she is dominican and she do only appoitments call her 704-537-0507