Las Terrenas to San Pedro?

ColleenP

Nov 13, 2006
Hi, I am currently planning a vacation to Samana, DR, for 14 days in April 2007, and I will be staying in Las Terrenas. Would anyone be able to advise me as to how long the drive between Las Terrenas and San Pedro is by Taxi/Bus, as well as an approximate cost? As well, if we do make it to San Pedro (my boyfriend has family there), would it be an enormous mistake not to visit Santo Domingo? I really want to explore as much of the Dominican Republic as possible during our stay - but we also really want enough time to relax! I have already mapped out the "must sees" in the Samana Province-region thanks to all of you in this forum. You are all so dedicated and informative - its wonderful!
Thank you!

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Hi, I am currently planning a vacation to Samana, DR, for 14 days in April 2007, and I will be staying in Las Terrenas. Would anyone be able to advise me as to how long the drive between Las Terrenas and San Pedro is by Taxi/Bus, as well as an approximate cost? As well, if we do make it to San Pedro (my boyfriend has family there), would it be an enormous mistake not to visit Santo Domingo? I really want to explore as much of the Dominican Republic as possible during our stay - but we also really want enough time to relax! I have already mapped out the "must sees" in the Samana Province-region thanks to all of you in this forum. You are all so dedicated and informative - its wonderful!
Thank you!
Good, on planing ahead.
Taxi prices from Las Terrenas to...
Taxi price list, Las Terrenas, Samana Peninsula, DR
Travel time Las Terrenas to San Pedro de Macoris, 6+hrs.
would it be an enormous mistake not to visit Santo Domingo?
Yes, would be an enormous mistake not to visit Santo Domingo!
Good luck.
WebDev