Happy Holidays

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Happy holidays to you all, including those of you who incurred my wrath over the past few months (miguel, cobraboy, Nals, T-Bill).

Lambada, I am sorry I never sent that article back to you. I'm still a fan.

-Joseito

fightingirish

Dec 8, 2005
So you're allowed to say those forbibben words...

Merry Christmas.

Amen! :cheeky:

I was shocked to hear these words when refilling my cell phone minutes with a Verizon card. A big corporation? Wishing me a merry Christmas?!

How do they know I won't be offended? The word Christmas could conjure up images of Cardinals and Bishops and send me spiralling into depression!

Better I move back to the U.S. and enjoy the Holiday trees over Winter Break.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

I was shocked to hear these words when refilling my cell phone minutes with a Verizon card. A big corporation? Wishing me a merry Christmas?!

How do they know I won't be offended? The word Christmas could conjure up images of Cardinals and Bishops and send me spiralling into depression!

Sheesh.
spiralling into depression
???
If that offends you, then you're right.
You'd better move back, real quick.
Merry Christmas.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Happy holidays to you all, including those of you who incurred my wrath over the past few months (miguel, cobraboy, Nals, T-Bill).

Lambada, I am sorry I never sent that article back to you. I'm still a fan.

-Joseito
I hope you did not took anything personal, a debate is a debate and nothing more.

Merry Christmas to you too! :rambo:

Yes I know, you don't believe in God and such, but.... :cheeky:

-NALs

Justintime

Aug 18, 2004
and Merry Christmas

Happy holidays and a very Merry Christmas from the East Coast of Canada to all of you who keep things interesting here at DR1.

Doug H

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003

I have a funny feeling fightingirish was being just being sarcastic, and making fun of this ridiculous new politically correct movement, as he said "amen" to the fact that we are allowed to say Merry Christmas on this site!
Am I right, fightingirish?

Anyway, I wish all of you a most wonderful Christmas and all the best to you and yours in 2007!

Marlie

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
If I hear that damn Feliz Navidad song in the store one more time im going to shoot all the speakers...

Bah Humbug

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
To you All a Wonderful Christmas, celebrate a new beginning, the birth of Jesus Christ. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS

La Barbie, cheer up, its not that bad, have a presidente, cheers. :):):)

fightingirish

Dec 8, 2005
I have a funny feeling fightingirish was being just being sarcastic, and making fun of this ridiculous new politically correct movement, as he said "amen" to the fact that we are allowed to say Merry Christmas on this site!
Am I right, fightingirish?

Anyway, I wish all of you a most wonderful Christmas and all the best to you and yours in 2007!

Marlie

Yes, Marlie.... :cheeky: I will turn up my sarcasm volume next time!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

-Joseito
While incurring your wrath was akin to a being attacked by a lovable, purring lapkitten, I wish you a very happy holiday season, and a most enriching 2007.

:classic:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If I hear that damn Feliz Navidad song in the store one more time im going to shoot all the speakers...

Bah Humbug
For Christmas, we're gonna all chip in, and buy you an all inclusve weekend with the Chritmas grinch, AZB.

feliz_navidad.gif

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
For Christmas, we're gonna all chip in, and buy you an all inclusve weekend with the Chritmas grinch, AZB.

feliz_navidad.gif

I still say Bah Humbug... but.... maybe X-mas will be a little better than expected... I've collected a total of 24 bottles of booze from work this week (from Sub-Contractors, Generals, fellow Architects, Engineers, and a ton of goodies ....

so if you're looking for me this weekend... I'll be with my friends, Jack Daniels, Malibu, Hennessy, Bailey's, Smirnoff, and friends...

Bah Humbug

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I still say Bah Humbug... but.... maybe X-mas will be a little better than expected... I've collected a total of 24 bottles of booze from work this week (from Sub-Contractors, Generals, fellow Architects, Engineers, and a ton of goodies ....

so if you're looking for me this weekend... I'll be with my friends, Jack Daniels, Malibu, Hennessy, Bailey's, Smirnoff, and friends...

Bah Humbug

maybe alcohol is not the answer :confused:

"tu quieres ahogar tus penas, pero tus penas saben nadar" :p :laugh:
I know corny joke, couldn't help myself.