white sands

j h

Apr 14, 2006
any one know about white sands resort and the people who sell the condos? are the prices of the condos inflated or are they the going rate for the area. i would like any in put any one has .... thanks

tiseese

Feb 23, 2005
White Sands Warning!

The White Sands you are talking about is being developed by a Ernesto Savinon Botello. This "gentleman" is under several investigations and court cases. One of which is his selling the same property to two different people. He was kind enough to give both buyers titles to the property! He has a history of doing this but with the corrupt court system here has managed to stay out of jail SO FAR.

There are several problems with this development- I will give you just two:

The people selling the development will show you an access to the beach - WHICH IS NOT AN ACCESS. The land it is on is actually owned by another group of condo's and will be closed as soon as a court decision (in the works) slaps Botello's wrist.

Also they will show you a beach club house. This will never be built. It is within the 60(?) meter non building zone of the ocean front AND there will be no access.

There is another development on the beach with proper titles named White Sands- built in the late '90's. Botello named his new devlopment the same in an attempt to steal land and beach access from the ORIGINAL White Sands owners. I know several of the owners. He has used threats, actual violence and the corrupt legal system to harrass the original condo owners and steal their land. But that is to long of a story to go into here.

For your own sake look elsewhere.

j h

Apr 14, 2006
thanks to all for the info. i sure you are talking about the beach access along side the princes and ocean blue resorts.any one with info on a better properity investment will be appericated. i hope to be back in the D.R. in january some time. thanks