Playoff Baseball 1/12 - 1/14/2007

dtobin

Dec 22, 2006
Will be in Santo Domingo weekend of 1/12/2007 - Where can I find schedule during this period. When will the playoff schedule be announced?

Thanks

C

Chip00

I understand from the ticket office in Santiago that the schedule will be available the 26th. There are no links that I can find on lidom.com nor team pages that have the schedule as of yet.

dtobin

Dec 22, 2006
thanks - looking forward to it - was there 2 years ago and had a great time attending the licey games

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Go Licey!!!!

Thanks Dolores! I can't wait to check out another Licey playoff game!!!

-Helpmann :)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Am I daydreaming?????????/

I will be in the capital on 1/12. Do you think I have a chance of finding a scalper at the stadium with tickets for the game on the 13th.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Go Licey!!!

I will be in the capital on 1/12. Do you think I have a chance of finding a scalper at the stadium with tickets for the game on the 13th.
Funny, I'll be at that game (AE vs Licey.) Show-up early and you should be able to find a scalper with good seats. If not, you can always get bleacher seats at the ticket office.

-Helpmann :)

dtobin

Dec 22, 2006
i had to problems getting tics - on the friday night game i just bought them at the ticket office - sat behind 1st base dugout - sat game was sold out but got tic from scalper - maybe $25 for good seats - but stick with the Presidente's - the coke/rum sneaks up on you . . .

Sep 19, 2005
I want to go to the game on the 16th in the capitol.....is there ANY way to buy them from abroad before hand?

it's the last game of the round robbin... and it is between 2 long running finalist teams......do you think there is even a chance to get tickets at the gate, if it turns out to be a deciding game to get into the finals??

Id hate to drive down for nothing if I cant get them in advance..

anyone want to buy me tickets????????? I want 2 good seats behind the Aguilas dugout....

Ill give you a great deal on a baby pig .......

plus...I am going to post this in another thread...but ill do it here anyway

what is a good , EASY hotel near the stadium to stay at...I am not driving back to Santiago after the game.....the only city other than San Pedro De Macoris i got lost in was the capitol.......NO SIGNS!!!

thanks

bob

dtobin

Dec 22, 2006
Would like to go to the Licey game in SMF on Sunday the 14th. How long drive from SD to San Fran de Macoris? Any organized transportation leaving from the SD area? Maybe a bus of Licey fans going over there?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'll be in BC that week...i'm looking into that game as well and some others. i'm trying to call ahead to get some tickets for that game. there are games the 13th and 14th at SFM.....