Money Sent to sankies!

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Do sankies usually request an amount be sent? or any amount is fine? $25---????

I'm sure men send more money than women because of the income difference.

Would they complain that it's too little? or are they just grateful?

Last edited:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
They normally tell you how much they need because their story is normally about paying a bill, hospital bill $100.00 etc. If you're sending money just because, don't be too cheap, he/she might cut you off;) ;) ;) ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Wow-- so people send $100 a month-- that's a lot of money.

They cut you off if you don't send enough-- what a trip! Unbelievable.

Sankies should be living like kings/queens there with that kind of money coming in!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I need new knitting supplies to keep me off the delete button this winter if anyone is interested I'll send you my details. :laugh:

Merry Christmas

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
They cut you off if you don't send enough-- what a trip! Unbelievable.

!

We've explained this to you before, no one is going to cut anyone off. A contact is a contact and always useful in the here and now or the future. ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Yes, Anna I remember you telling me that but 3 posts up stated that they will cut you off if you were too cheap!-- so I was commenting on that post!--

No, I do not have a sankie in the DR.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes, Anna I remember you telling me that but 3 posts up stated that they will cut you off if you were too cheap!-- so I was commenting on that post!--

shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone but I think post number 2 was kidding about "YOU" being cheap when you mentioned 25 bucks ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
If they have numerous men and they get at least $100 a month-- I'm going to some how be the first sankie blanquita-- because this is lucrative and I want to live like a Reina for free!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm going to some how be the first sankie blanquita-- because this is lucrative and I want to live like a Reina for free!

Female sankies are called sankiettes and I doubt anyone that goes there for that reason is interested in white meat. :laugh: just kidding people but they are as popular as white pole dancers :laugh:

if you're going to be a prostitute you can make more money at home. It's legal in Canada as long as you fill out an income tax return every year.

Home based type business :laugh: I wonder what they can use for tax deductions.:paranoid:

I'm curious to know why you find this so fascinating :paranoid:

Hey I found Brugal in Guelph, never thought I'd see the day ;) yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Anna

I have worked with prostitues for 6 years and their business is cut and dry. The whole sankiette business is something totally different. I've worked with Gypsies and Nigerians and I understand their scams and how they operate. It's all about money.

A sankiette- is a prostitute but then some. She has no qualms about using her body to obtain gifts/money but she has to create this false sense of "love" who is this for? Him or her as well??? Does she have to deluded herself into what she's doing? Well, I really care about him-- so the harsh reality of being a puta isn't slapped into her face everytime she accepts gifts/money?

She thinks that there is nothing wrong with this or does she?-- her family doesn't-- why would you allow you daughter/sister to sell her body to a stranger to support the family??? Bizarre? There is something srong with that. This is a catholic country - yes-- hypocracy

How much are you willing to sell your dignity or your daughters for? $25 100? How much??

The other aspect--there are so many of them in the DR! How come? Just because a country is poor does mean your daughter or you should be a sankiette!

This is why I find it fascinating! The cultural supports this behaviour. Putas are one thing but sankiettes are another realm.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Quid pro quo ....

I need new knitting supplies to keep me off the delete button this winter if anyone is interested I'll send you my details. :laugh:

Merry Christmas
Carte blanche posts? You mean none of my future posts would be deleted? if yes, kindly send details. :glasses:

canadiangirl858

Oct 17, 2006
2LeftFeet-I totally agree with you. I don't think sankiette/sankies are really in love with that person, this is the game they play. They have to make the person think they are in love with them to get what they want. Money, gifts, visa whatever it is.
To play this game for a long period of time and steal that persons heart and love is the cruelest thing anyone can do. It boggles my mind too how their family can condone this. Alot of times they are all in on this-mother,father, siblings,wife,g/f. But I guess if its going to benefit them that's all they care about. Not how this will affect the person who's been used.

May 31, 2005
So??? Just because it is a catholic country it does not mean that everyone is a saint.

Dominican culture does not support these thieving, dirty, rotten scam artists. Their thieving, dirty and rotten family and friends do.

By the way,

I learned something new today. I did not know that prostitution is legal in Canada.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Last edited:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Canadiangirl

I understand that it's a game that they play-- I'm more interested in the sankiette than the sankie. I know that the sankie is not in love with you but for men a lot of times sex and love don't go together. Women it does. My question and curiousity is -does the female sankiette delude herself into believing that she has feelings so she will not be considered a puta. If she has feelings then she is not a puta.

Yes, she is playing a game but.....It's smoke and mirrors. She considers herself above a puta even though she is no better-- she's worse. She's playing with emotions.

There is a hierarchy--sankiette think that they are above putas but why??

They are manipulative con artists.