Dean Brown, Century 21

Mike Freeman

Jun 21, 2006
Dean Brown from Century 21 showed us property last week in Sosua and Caberete. He works with American and Canadian buyers. He was super. A pro. I am a former real estate agent and he's the type of agent I would want to work for me. This is a completely unsolicited endorsement!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Some of us have been saying exactly the same thing here for the past 7 years Mike, so it is taken as read that your comment is unsolicited - Dean doesn't work that way!! ~ Grahame.

jackieboo

On Vaction without a return ticket!
Mar 18, 2006
True

I bought my house from Dean and I have to tell you the poor fellow went through the ringer with our deal.

He ended up actually co-brokering a deal which is almost unheard of here in the DR.

If you are considering an agent here please use Dean.

Jack

deltamirror

Feb 4, 2007
Century 21 inquiry

Hello,
Am new to this forum and appreciate all that I have been reading. Am Boston, MA based boomer(56), looking for a winter condo for myself and spouse to winter vacation at, invest in. Have been advised to consider the Blue fish condos at Perla Marina, which I believe are developed and sold through Century 21. What can I say, am looking for something with relatively private beach access, gated, secure, low maintenance and of high quality, but reasonable cost. Any thoughts, suggestions. You all seem to like their realtors. My daughter will be in PP on spring break and will be viewing their properties in March, while there. Thanks in advance.
DM

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
any help ?

Hello,
Am new to this forum and appreciate all that I have been reading. Am Boston, MA based boomer(56), looking for a winter condo for myself and spouse to winter vacation at, invest in. Have been advised to consider the Blue fish condos at Perla Marina, which I believe are developed and sold through Century 21. What can I say, am looking for something with relatively private beach access, gated, secure, low maintenance and of high quality, but reasonable cost. Any thoughts, suggestions. You all seem to like their realtors. My daughter will be in PP on spring break and will be viewing their properties in March, while there. Thanks in advance.
DM

http://dr1.com/realestate/index.shtml

deltamirror

Feb 4, 2007
Vince,
Thanks for the reply. Was looking for feedback from anyone that is more familiar with either Bluefish or similar properties developed/marketed by said realtors/developers. But thanks for the effort.
DM

deltamirror

Feb 4, 2007
Vince,

Vince, thank you, you are certainly resourceful. Very well done. Seems like a solid project. I am told that they are on their last phase of 3, Will be looking at their lower end condos, 130K, top floor of a nine condo building, I think, furthest away from the ocean, but within the condo community and probably a hundred yards to the beach. Sounds like Perla Marina is considered a quality spot. I'm just a gringo looking for a safe, quiet, warm place in the winter and at the ocean. POP is pretty easy to fly to from Boston via continental, it appears, just a 45 minute layover In Newark. I have started corresponding with a nice fellow whom bought one of their nicer units, right on the beach. He is arranging for the cent 21 folks to show my daughter around , when she is there in March. I just can't see these properties decreasing in value, what with all us baby boomers(speaking for myself , of course) looking for a more interesting and less expensive place to spend winters, than Florida or the SW US. Also considering the Gulf Coast of the Yucatan, Mexico, Both are about the same price for the beach, but North Coast of the DR seems to have more activities available. Would appreciate anything you might have to say on the subject. Thansk again for your effort.
Delta

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Search Box

Vince, thank you, you are certainly resourceful. Very well done. Seems like a solid project. I am told that they are on their last phase of 3, Will be looking at their lower end condos, 130K, top floor of a nine condo building, I think, furthest away from the ocean, but within the condo community and probably a hundred yards to the beach. Sounds like Perla Marina is considered a quality spot. I'm just a gringo looking for a safe, quiet, warm place in the winter and at the ocean. POP is pretty easy to fly to from Boston via continental, it appears, just a 45 minute layover In Newark. I have started corresponding with a nice fellow whom bought one of their nicer units, right on the beach. He is arranging for the cent 21 folks to show my daughter around , when she is there in March. I just can't see these properties decreasing in value, what with all us baby boomers(speaking for myself , of course) looking for a more interesting and less expensive place to spend winters, than Florida or the SW US. Also considering the Gulf Coast of the Yucatan, Mexico, Both are about the same price for the beach, but North Coast of the DR seems to have more activities available. Would appreciate anything you might have to say on the subject. Thansk again for your effort.
Delta
Just use the search click box top right corner 3rd from the left most information there on d/r1 VINCE ;)

john casterline

Sep 24, 2006
deltamirror,i was at blue fish last week e mail me if you wish and we can talk
by the way iam from lomg island the weather in north coast was great

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Bluefish recommendation

Delta:
You can not go wrong with Bluefish.The Perdomo project is topnotch and a lovely serene oceanfront location at Perla Marina, We highly recommend Century 21 especially Kees Van der Laan @ Century21 kees@juanperdomo.com. He is very well informed as a resident of the area and a very professional businessman.
Feel free to pm for any details. We too travel from New England and own at Bluefish.
Abuela

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
You might also want to look into and consider another C-21 project called the Victorian Luxury Condominiums if you haven't done so as yet. They are located in Cabarete and within walking distance to the town yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the town itself. The Bluefish is very nice but the advantage of the Victorian is that you don't need a car to get around and that you actually walk out of your unit onto the beach. Since it is a somewhat newer complex, the choice of units that would be available is greater as well. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions.

m4lce

Sep 2, 2007
Don't know if your sorted yet but Dean Brown absolutely first class, we have propety at Perla Marina bought through Dean (who has condo in blue fish) cant recommend him highly enough

bart6

Aug 17, 2007
Hello,
DM

i recently bought a unit at Blue fish and would be happy to share all my experiences offline, you can email me directly bartlansky@yahoo.com.

bart6

Aug 17, 2007
bluefish

noticed a couple of other bluefisher's online here, has anybody heard about a shareholder's meeting, when it might take place.

N

naturelover

why are you asking for advice about buying if you recently bought one.....eeerrrrrrrrr

bart6

Aug 17, 2007
bluefish

I wasnt asking for advice I just pasted the person's question above my answer sorry if it was confusing.