Banco Santa Cruz, Santiago

Richard Edwards

May 14, 2006
Does anybody have any experience with Banco Santa Cruz in Santiago and provide comments please? I see it was established in 1999, so that's not too long ago. If no info, please point to the right link?

Thanks,

ED

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Whats wrong with the Quick Reply feature???

Pretty solid. We do business with them for our imports. they are perhaps one of the three largest exchange houses in the DR. They have opened branches in Sos?a and San Francisco de Macor?s and, I think, in Santo Domingo. they are not trying to be the biggest.
They have lots of experience in agriculture and the original family business was rice milling...they have signed agreements to purchase large parts of the bean, garlic and rice crops...very solid business.

HB

Richard Edwards

May 14, 2006
Banco Santa Cruz

Thanks for your reply. Do you happen to know what their interest rates are? They are not posted in their webpage. If not, any links that may inform me?

Cheers,

ED

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
They change day to day. Go see your friendly local manager and ask. Depending on the size of the deposit, the interest rates vary...and it is the same at all the banks..

HB

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
We have enjoyed our experience with Banco Santa Cruz

We have worked with them from the time that they were only a very small exchange bank in Santiago. They know us very well so we get a good level of service.

Good Luck, Dave