Online tour places in boca chica

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i usually plan out my tours with Mel's tours before i go to sosua online. does boca chica have any tour places online ?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
i usually plan out my tours with Mel's tours before i go to sosua online. does boca chica have any tour places online ?

I don't know of any online tour places but there is a tour office located across the street from the Europa Hotel.

Two weeks to go for you! I will have the Prezs on ice as I get there two days before you. I can't wait to get back!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
thanks...i understand i can do tours from the lobby of El Candil but i was trying to book something in advance. i arrive on wednesday late afternoon and i was looking for a tour for thursday. maybe i'll arrive in time to book something that evening.

bigbird, everytime i go through customs the agent says "why do you have mostly DR stamps on your passport" ? i say if you only knew....

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
maybe i'll arrive in time to book something that evening.

I arrive on Tuesday. I will take a look at the tour office to see what they offer and get you a contact #. I won't promise as you know one can easily get side tracked in the DR.

bigbird, everytime i go through customs the agent says "why do you have mostly DR stamps on your passport" ?[/QUOTE]

What other stamps are there? LOL

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
protection ? i been using protection before protection came out...before condoms i used saran wrap...

just kidding..