"Induca"? POP shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
I need some extensive metal work done on my house; sliding [upward] plate glass door protectors - usually seen on glass store fronts; I see the name "Induca" on many glass store fronts; it weems to produce & install what I think that I want.

* A seemingly knowledgable [?] DR told me Induca has a shop in POP; I Googled it; I found Induca on Google; the only office / shop was / is? in Santo Domingo.

* Does Induca have a shop in POP, Santiago, or the near North Coast?

* Has anyone had experience with Induca doing residential protection work? Experiences? Positive? Negative? Costs?

Thank you. I'd like to learn the easy way, if possible.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Last I knew..........

.........they had a shop SOMEWHERE in the area in Front of Tropical Supermarket headed toward the area of the police station on a dead end street.................I've been there a few times but I wouldn't know the address.......but maybe Lambada knows since it's not far from their area.

.......but I do know that we used them for some sliding (upward) garage doors..........and of course they farmed them out to someone else in santiago.....then that guy eventually came by and gave us his business card (Rollingdoors from Santiago something or other) and we used them for 3 more doors at about 1/2 the price.............

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Come to Santiago.
At Plaza Jorge II, across the street from the Pola/ La Sirena mega store, there is the main office for Induca inthe Cibao.
Let me know and I will go withyou , since the girl that attends the office is a former student and really nice....
They do verygood work. You can see it around my house..

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As I recall they have a place near my mechanic.

Go up 27 de Febrero to the hilado Bon shop on the corner turn left & go 500 meters to the next junction. Go straight across at that junction & they are up there om the left ....... at the Dead End!@!

I think they used to have a showroom in JFK as well - just across the street from Sam's bar!

Personally I wouldn't use them again as the work they did in putting our window frames in left a lot to be desired. I, with absolutely NO experience in window fitting/design etc, was having to tell them what they could & should do!

If it is SECURITY bars etc (I notice you use the word 'Protection'), then try Nano Industries on the main road into Pop From Cofresi. Go see Braulio & see what he can come up with. There is also the new fabrication of iron work on the Sosua road just past the Shell garage on the right! ~ Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
.........they had a shop SOMEWHERE in the area in Front of Tropical Supermarket headed toward the area of the police station on a dead end street.................I've been there a few times but I wouldn't know the address.......but maybe Lambada knows since it's not far from their area.

Last I knew they were on the corner of JFK and the street which runs the port side of the park. But the OP can email them to ask: address is
clientes@induca.com.do

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Woman - will you please stop reading my mind & posting at the same time as me?? .... Jings, I just wasted a few precious moments typing when I could have left it to you. Of course, Charles could have checked the phone book too & then he would have had the answer for himself! ~ Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Woman - will you please stop reading my mind & posting at the same time as me?? .... Jings, I just wasted a few precious moments typing when I could have left it to you. Of course, Charles could have checked the phone book too & then he would have had the answer for himself! ~ Grahame.

:laugh: :laugh: Bursting into song....'We've been together now for 16 years and it don't seem a day too much.....'

Should I give him the email address of the phone book..........?

It's dv8, her sense of humour is contagious.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
My sincere thanks! ! !

Most useful info re: Santiago & POP; thank you!! I plan to get @ to this potentially expensive [??] project in Feb 07; I'll let you know my opinion of the results. Again, thank you; a great deal ot rimely & useful info!! Very appropriate Xmas presents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.