Laundry in Boca Chica?

Jackson

Sep 12, 2004
I know this is a boring question, but can anyone reccommend a place. I know the hotel will charge me a mint for it!

Mucho Gracias!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Actually, most hotel housekeepers would love a few extra pesos and will wash/iron your clothes for a very reasonable price. Ask them directly.

tambo'

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Actually, most hotel housekeepers would love a few extra pesos and will wash/iron your clothes for a very reasonable price. Ask them directly.

tambo'

This is the best answer...I have done it many times when I was a tourist to the DR and traveled light with only a carry bag...Go with this suggestion.!

Maelanie

Sep 13, 2017
I know this is a boring question, but can anyone reccommend a place. I know the hotel will charge me a mint for it!

Mucho Gracias!

I know this thread is very old, but just in case there is a brand new lundromat called Wash Wash Boca Chica with excellent service and adfordable prices right on duarte street in boca chica and 40 meters from the beach. I leave my laundry basket with them head out to the beach and 3 hours later pick it up and head home. Thats what i call living in paradise !