Secrets Excellence REVIEW

pnkfloyd718

Dec 4, 2006
So much to write in this little space ....
First of all its the rainy season the wek of christmas . It rained every night and twice during the day for only 5 minutes during the day .
The place is beautiful and the workers are amazing. ALTAGRACIA is one of the best servers ever. There is so much stuff i should have brough with me but didnt considering I was at another resort last year . If i would have brough peanutbutter and jelly. id be the hit of the resort. the food it was ok . The best meal i had was off the resort at captian cooks . if you dont speak spanish forget about ordering there . The best dinner i had at the resort was at the steak house . The worst was the seafood .The best meals are lunch so eat lunch . I met some great people from PHILLY , NY ,OHIO and orlando . I upgraded to the Excellence club , and got a swim up room /ocean view in bldg number 8 . If you got to the 3rd floor the view is amazing . The ocean is rough , but went swimming anyway .
The pool is amazing .
I only hope it gets better with out Secets .I heard they are building a new resort by the airport .
P.s
The parrots bite
and i won some money playing black jack .