any new A1's in PC

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
I was just wondering if there are any new A1's that have recently opened ( within the last 6 months) in PC ? and has anyone stayed there or knows about service, etc.....would a newer hotel have the same "bad boy" reputation as so many A1's ? I would like to take my family and really dont care for them, or myself, to be exposed to all that BS....any advise. I have thought about renting an apartment, but eveyone is leaning towards an A1, as my "husband" likes the "dont have to worry about a thing" attitude...its all right there...food, drinks, sports. I am just a little aprehensive. I know I cant get caught up in anything I dont want to...but, I'd just prefer to steet clear if at all possible.....already had enough of that island boy magic for a life time....and I am going with my family...just want some fun, and piece and quiet....thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Doesn't matter where you go danceaway, charmers are everywhere and if you don't want to be bothered you will not be bothered it's that easy.

You're with your family do whatever it is you do at home when you get served in a restaurant do the same. At home waiters are pleasant but you don't take their smiles to mean anything more right?

They know who the easy preys are so don't be a prey ;)