Dominicans in the Dallas/Ft Worth - Texas Area

Muchacha Mala

Jan 5, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone, i am new to this site. My question is "where are all of the Dominicans in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area (other than my family that has moved here from New York?)

No disrespect, but it seems that all there are is Mexicans. :rolleyes: I am not really dating right now, but it would be nice to see some of my people too!!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest. Let me know something. whats really good in Texas? other that barbecue?

Muchacha Mala

Jan 5, 2007
www.myspace.com
Damn, my post must be boring as hell compared to everyone elses, b/c ppl are viewing my post but no replies. C'mom ppl, help me out, I'm dyin over here. I moved to a part of Texas where there are alot of DUDS. hahah

lcanale1

Feb 28, 2008
I hear you! My best tour trip on the weekends is Walmart. I am not Dominican, I am not mexican, either; but I love your country. I am Hispanic! I visit your country every month on business! it is wonderful. I already bought two properties in POP. Good luck!

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Dallminican,s lol

Damn, my post must be boring as hell compared to everyone elses, b/c ppl are viewing my post but no replies. C'mom ppl, help me out, I'm dyin over here. I moved to a part of Texas where there are alot of DUDS. hahah
:ermm:Hair salons ? better than nothing http://www.dr1.com/forums/dominicans-abroad/40818-dominican-hair-salons-dallas-texas.html

Post 15 :ermm:LA SOCIEDAD CULTURAL DOMINICANA DALLAS FORT WORTH dont forget the little box next to the 4 has a tick and a cross on it he he

Last edited:

LLT26

Oct 1, 2007
Dallas is ok....not the best place to be.....not much culture there.......