Jj

Sarah415

Jan 7, 2007
Good morning! I have a silly question - I visited JJ's website and was wondering if his rates were in DR pesos or US dollars. Does anyone happen to know? We're considering flying JetBlue into Santiago , then going to Punta Cana. The flight is cheaper, but a 6 hour taxi might not be worth it.
Thanks!
Sarah

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Good morning! I have a silly question - I visited JJ's website and was wondering if his rates were in DR pesos or US dollars. Does anyone happen to know? We're considering flying JetBlue into Santiago , then going to Punta Cana. The flight is cheaper, but a 6 hour taxi might not be worth it.
Thanks!
Sarah

Please, common sense.

The rate listed to Bavaro is $240 for a 6+ hour drive (remembering he has to go home EMPTY he is looking at a 12+ hour drive plus paying for the return trip's gas). $240 (if it is $RD pesos) is approx. $7.50US - what do you seriously think.

Of course the rates are in $US.

I have used and recommend JJ (to the North Coast) BUT even more of a concern than the money is the loss of almost a full day on each end of your vacation, for travel.

For my money, pay the extra and fly direct to PUJ - there are more important things to stress over; or not stress over.

Mi dos pesos.

Gregg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I agree whole heartedly with Gregg;;;;;the fireguy knows what he is talking about.

Unless you are saving over 600 dollars on the flight to STI, it cannot be worth the trip.....Now, if there are two or three of you, well you might be making a lot of "cents" ....hehe (me make funny pun!!)

And, of course, I do recommend the services of Paradise Trans--Jay Jay-- for your transportation needs....

Mis 2 ?.......Hey Gregg? (shift+Alt+Ctrl+c = ?)

HB