trying to avoid legal hassles

Sep 19, 2005
ok I am always trying to FIGURE an angle orways to stave off trouble. Witht he recent thread on being in jail ..and worse for all the wrong reasons...I am thinking my car rental over more closely. I am just so mobile and dynamic about where i go and want to stop and change my mind so often...that i really feel I need to have that rental car...

Is it feasible that If I have my GF rent the car in her name.... and just let her drive every place....if there ever is any kind of accident. I wont be liable at all........and the chances are that if some dominican hits her..he wont try to turn it all around as much as he would if I was driving and the same thing happened.

plus if they try to sue her..she has nothing but a big pregant pig......even though we love that pig and would fight hard to keep her....it would be easier to let her go than say 10,000 us dollars.

she dont drive as efficiently as me, but it isnt that bad, and there are times when she even turns around and looks behind her when she backs up

any comments on this thought?

bob

G

gary short

Bob....have you gotten yourself into a jam..........hypothetically?????

Sep 19, 2005
no gary...both my feet are still in NEW YORK.....

I just keep having this dream about having to drive over the sidealk and through all the vendor carts and possibly people walking trying to get away from an accident that wasnt my fault because i dont want to be taken to the cleaners because that country is lawless.....only to realize every step I take makes it worse and worse, thus i have to escalate the anti, to keep ahead of the fire.....and it gets uglier and uglier...then i wake up when my GF calls........."hola Viejito".......

even more so now, darling:glasses:

bob

G

gary short

HAHAHA......your logic is very sound....have the GF do the driving, being a local and all.