new york is the united states

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Chaki

Jan 11, 2007
i dont know if any of u noticed, pero when i go to dr and visit la fmailia, have u noticed that ppl r always talkin like newyork is the country and w/e city u live in is the stae that is in new york , seriously, una ve le dije a un amigo de mi primo que yo vivo en detroit michigan, y el me pregunto" de que parte de nueva york queda eso?"

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Ur Spanglish cracks me up....reminds of Valley Girl speak from LA when it started some years ago. U should write some hip hop lyrics, some rap, mixing it up, some poetry.....sounds silly now but once the US populace reaches the Latino age (soon) you could be a star and founding member of the new Labonics (as opposed to Ebonics). Ya viene, esperanse socios. que te pase bien muchacha.....da una parranda 'pa mi. yo 'to viejito ya.
te deseo suerte.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Ur Spanglish cracks me up....reminds of Valley Girl speak from LA when it started some years ago. U should write some hip hop lyrics, some rap, mixing it up, some poetry.....sounds silly now but once the US populace reaches the Latino age (soon) you could be a star and founding member of the new Labonics (as opposed to Ebonics). Ya viene, esperanse socios. que te pase bien muchacha.....da una parranda 'pa mi. yo 'to viejito ya.
te deseo suerte.

...go write poetry.....and stay out of this forum.:ermm:

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
i dont know if any of u noticed, pero when i go to dr and visit la fmailia, have u noticed that ppl r always talkin like newyork is the country and w/e city u live in is the stae that is in new york , seriously, una ve le dije a un amigo de mi primo que yo vivo en detroit michigan, y el me pregunto" de que parte de nueva york queda eso?"

What ??? Y no te confudieron con una mexicana o boricua ? Primero te quejas que en Detriot no reconocen tu identidad dominicana, ahora vienes con esta queja! Por cierto, de que campo saliste ?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
2rpsp43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.