Aguilas Season Tickets?

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
Can someone please clue me in on how to get good season tickets for the Aguilas? If this topic has been covered before, can someone please send the link? (I cant believe this hasnt been covered somewhere before. I did a search and came up with nothing though). Thank you! :cool:

Guillen

Jan 5, 2007
Season tickets holders are for sale in late summer (around the end of august or first week in September). Priority for seat assignment is given to holders ( abonados) as to keep their seats or to move to a better location. The club web page Aguilas Cibae?as usually indicates when on sale. The office phone # is also there. For the RR and finals you again pay for your assign seat/s, if you want.

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
still looking for aguilas tix

Season tickets holders are for sale in late summer (around the end of august or first week in September). Priority for seat assignment is given to holders ( abonados) as to keep their seats or to move to a better location. The club web page Aguilas Cibae?as usually indicates when on sale. The office phone # is also there. For the RR and finals you again pay for your assign seat/s, if you want.

the link to the aguilas doesnt seem to be functioning. I tried google with no success. Is there a new link to the team, or any other info out there on how to try to get season tickets? Anyone know the telephone number to the aguilas office? thanks in advance. -EMT