Sick bastard!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
French rapist arrested
Boca Chica Tourism Police (Politur) have arrested a Frenchman, Login Yuef for the attempted rape of an 11-year old boy who was on the beach with his relatives. According to Colonel Pablo Lugo Adames of Politur, rapid intervention by the police impeded the rape. The authorities said that this was not the pedophile's first offense, and he admitted to the perversion before the authorities. The boy was rescued when he cried out for help.
Source: DR1 News Jan 16, 2007

I hope he gets the full weight of Dominican justice and at the very least, a long visit to La Victoria.

-NALs :angry:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mejor esto...

I hope he gets the full weight of Dominican justice and at the very least, a long visit to La Victoria.

-NALs :angry:
Actually NALs, I have a better idea:

Since I have a "little friend" nicknamed "The Hank Aaron Special Edition", what do you say if they put that axxhole in a room with me?.

I truly want him to "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND". BOOOOOOM!!!!!.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Just Curious...

French rapist arrested
Boca Chica Tourism Police (Politur) have arrested a Frenchman, Login Yuef for the attempted rape of an 11-year old boy who was on the beach with his relatives. According to Colonel Pablo Lugo Adames of Politur, rapid intervention by the police impeded the rape. The authorities said that this was not the pedophile's first offense, and he admitted to the perversion before the authorities. The boy was rescued when he cried out for help.
Source: DR1 News Jan 16, 2007
Did the article say when this happened? I was at the beach Saturday - Monday and I didn't hear anything about it.

-Helpmann :ermm:

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
What's so suprising about this other than the fact he got caught? Boca Chica isn't called the sex capital of the western hemisphere for nothing. And until the government gets serious about this kind of behavior between dirty old men and women and our youngsters it will continue.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I see this happen in Sosua a lot. I've even been approached by young girls and boys offering sex. IT IS SICKENING. Last time it happened I sat this kid down for a life lesson. I'm sure it went in one ear and out the other.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I see this happen in Sosua a lot. I've even been approached by young girls and boys offering sex. IT IS SICKENING. Last time it happened I sat this kid down for a life lesson. I'm sure it went in one ear and out the other.
I wouldn't have believed it, if it weren't coming from you.
At best, I might have believed an isolated case.
How underage are we talking about?
Not even sure I want to hear the answer.
Not to mention I'm hijacking.
Maybe you can PM me.
Regards, Marco.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I believe it happened Thursday. We were there Wednesday...didn't hear anything about it. What I'm surprised about is that the kid supposedly was with his family...I never let my kids out of my sight even now that they are much older. If I saw any person approach my kids for any reason I would be there immediately finding out what's up...What were these relatives doing?