Santiago to Romana-Casa de Campo Resort

musial78

May 18, 2005
Does anyone know the best way to get to Romana (Casa de Campo Resort) from Santiago? And if so how long of a trip is it?

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Thip will tak arround 4 hrs, will depends how its the trafic in Santo Domingo, maybe could take you 1 hr to cross Santo Domingo if you get there in pico times.
From Santo Domingo to La Romana there is only one way to go, you must take Autopista Las Americas and will take you directily to La Romana.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Santiago-la romana

Take the bus in Santiago-capital-Santo Domingo Metro is the best bus it may cost you $265.00 pesos. take a taxi when you arrived to The Metro bus station $150.00 pesos to parque Independencia and there are other buses that take you to La Romana I forgot the name of the buses but they will cost you like $150.00 pesos, and them from there you may take a taxi to Casa de Campo or any other place in la Romana, also I know a taxi driver who works in la Romana, I met him when I was in Reina Cumayasa, Romana, His name is Gil Castillo his number is 809-420-0708 his celular, you have to ask him about his prices, because also Dom Rep prices changed year to year..I was there Feb. 2006

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
By car?
By bus?
By plane?

HB????????????????

Or you can take the Metro Bus in Santiago to the Capital-Santo Domingo and when you get there, the taxis are very reliable and secured, you can deal with them and ask price and that taxi can take you directly to La Romana, i paid $2,000.00 pesos . It is the best, prompt and safety way to arrive to la Romana...OK Body