Haiti e-mail address??

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I would suggest you reply to the address they sent you an email from.

The first one sounds like it's for general inquiries (says that right in there) and the person looking after that may not know what you are referring to.

It's no wonder your emails aren't being answered. ;)

Last edited:

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
I would suggest you reply to the address they sent you an email from.

The first one sounds like it's for general inquiries (says that right in there) and the person looking after that may not know what you are referring to.

It's no wonder your emails aren't being answered. ;)

I second that. Have you tried calling?

KIMMYGIRL

Dec 9, 2005
I agree but...

I agree completely, but the first e-mail is the one that they have on the CIC website for contacting them.

and...

the last e-mail I sent to SD to be forwarded to them (2weeks ago) still has not been answered.

I just think they are disorganized!

Kim

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I'm truly sorry you're having such a hard time, Kim. In the end, it will all be worth it.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Kim,

Be patient. Your email will be answered Im sure of it. But if you are expecting prompt service, you'll work yourself up for nothing. Give it a couple more days and if you don't get a response send them another email. Things do get done here but very slowly. Il faut s'armer de patience.;)

KIMMYGIRL

Dec 9, 2005
patients shot

Kim,

Be patient. Your email will be answered Im sure of it. But if you are expecting prompt service, you'll work yourself up for nothing. Give it a couple more days and if you don't get a response send them another email. Things do get done here but very slowly. Il faut s'armer de patience.;)

Thanks for the support to everyone!

I do consider myself a patient person, but... I am still waiting for them to repond to the e-mail in October and then November. If they had of been a little faster or upfront with what they wanted, my husband's medical would not have expired on Dec. 21.

I sent another e-mail to new address last night and I am hoping for a response in the near future.

Kim

dominican_daisy

Apr 18, 2006
email address

Hey Kim,

I wrote to this email address~prnce@international.gc.ca, and I got a phone call 2 days later at 8:20am, I was very surprised that they responded that fast??!!
Maybe try it see what happens.

DD
P.S. I have to work all weekend, but try calling during the week in the evening!