Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reforms?? Hope so...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reforms?? Hope so...

With all the corruption and government waste it seems that the new President of the Dominican Electoral Court (JCE) Julio Cesar Castano is trying to do something about this situation. The leadership is cutting back their salaries by 15% in addition those "botellas" or ghost workers will no longer be allowed to be the parasitic elements they are. Hope they stick to these much needed reforms.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=21605

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

if he succeed, he has my vote to be the next president

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Scary to see how Leonel's present administration starts to look just like Hippolito's administration...

Feels like Leonel's follower are copying the PPH's model...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

How deep does it go within the JCE? This country never ceases to crack me up…. If the government could in fact retain the monies that are stolen from it on a regular basis then this country could live without hardly any taxes and there would be no need to raise them.

“Give me that gun so I can shoot myself in the other foot!!!”

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Snyder View Post
    How deep does it go within the JCE? This country never ceases to crack me up…. If the government could in fact retain the monies that are stolen from it on a regular basis then this country could live without hardly any taxes and there would be no need to raise them.

“Give me that gun so I can shoot myself in the other foot!!!”
    Only time will tell.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DunHill View Post
    if he succeed, he has my vote to be the next president

Before you give him your vote, I suggest reading what this blogger has to say today about the Electoral Council (JCE), titled,

"JCE. Un caso de interpretación y responsabilidad constitucional, frente a la madriguera mafiosa que la domina"

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Mirador I wish to thank you for that link as it proved to be very interesting reading. I wish to expand upon it but can’t here as it isn’t thread related so I shall do so in a new thread or in an existing thread concerning history in the DR.

Rick

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Judges of the Dominican Electoral Court have reiterated that they will reduce their salaries and other privileges, like gasoline for their cars.

Bienvenidos al Hoy Digital

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The number of "botellas" is diminishing in the Dominican Electoral Board. So far the parasitic status quo is being dismantled and its a good thing. Many of these workers were no shows or redundant, receiving salaries that could be put for better use. Now if other departments could do the same.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id+21784

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast