Anyone try any other tour companies in Sosua beside Mel Tours and Alf Tours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuany

Nov 11, 2006
Anyone try any other tour companies in Sosua beside Mel Tours and Alf Tours? I tried some tours from both of these tour companies and they were reliable and professional. I saw some other tour companies, Mellissa tours, Marothel Tours, Extra Tours. I was wondering if the other tour companies were equally good as well. It seems that Mel Tours has a lot of locations and a lot of advertising.

Anyone know where I can get a full day ATV tour that picks me up from Sosua? I think Mel tours do 1/2 day only.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anyone try any other tour companies in Sosua beside Mel Tours and Alf Tours? I tried some tours from both of these tour companies and they were reliable and professional. I saw some other tour companies, Mellissa tours, Marothel Tours, Extra Tours. I was wondering if the other tour companies were equally good as well. It seems that Mel Tours has a lot of locations and a lot of advertising.
If both were good, why switch?

Anyone know where I can get a full day ATV tour that picks me up from Sosua? I think Mel tours do 1/2 day only.
Not likely.
Even if you're in good enough shape to last the whole day, some other tourist won't be, and he'll hold up the whole show and ruin it for you.

Sosuany

Nov 11, 2006
I did a 6-7 hour buggy tour last time I was there. There's no physical work. However, maybe an ATV tour is different? Why switch, I'm looking for better prices and different tours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.