HBO in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Does anybody know what channel HBO is on Atlantico Cable in Sosua, and is it HBO East on an East coast schedule? I am looking for HBO re-run of last nights Sopranos episode 67!

t.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Hmmm... I don't remember the channel #'s. HBO is one channel above Cinemax. Flip through the channels, both of those usually have their logo in the bottom right corner of the screen all the time. (seems I recall it was in the50's. 52?)

As for what schedule, I couldn't figure that out.
I pulled up HBO/Cinemax's website one night while I was watching & I couldn't match up the shows that were on either channel with any of their satellite feed listings for that day and time.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks for trying!
62 is HBO, I have the HBO website, they have more than one HBO on Sat from the states. I just need to know if it's EAST, WEST or Latino with subtitles to find the time!

t.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I believe channel 35 is HBO east, with and EST time zome (remember, 1 hour behind right now), 62 is an international HBO en espanol, possibly not HBO Latino, because the movies are always subtitled, never dubbed or original Spanish movies...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I don't know about Atlantico since I have D'Lancer. I get HBO East on channel 35. It has an EST schedule and its programs are in English.

On Channel 62, I get HBO-LA. The majority of its programs are in English with Spanish subtitles, but it also has some of its programs in Spanish. When making out my list of programs for the night, I always check it. The descriptions are in Spanish, but always indicated is if the film was made in the US, Canada, EU or in some other country. The "others" are in Spanish. The time schedule for the Dominican Republic is the actual time schedule. Go here and click on the Dominican Republic in the drop-down list HBO-LA.TV

But this info is for D'Lancer.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
In Sosua DeLancers cable will show this episode on Channel 35 at 10 PM Sosua time.

Status
Not open for further replies.