How can they do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy moon

Oct 2, 2005
Yesterday my husband got a call from the S.D. embassy office telling him that he needs to bring in another copy of his police check another copy of our marriage certificate and his birthcertificate. Well I thought we did all of this already but I guess photo coping your identification cedula isn't the same as a birthcertificate. Then I was talking to someone who told me that their husbands police check stated that he was single on it and that it should say married well we don't have it now so I can't even look at it to find out why they want it replaced. The office in haiti doesn't tell you in detail on what they want or why they need you to do things over. So I talk to other people and they tell me why they had to do their stuff over again what happens when I do do everything over an give it to them and it still isn't what they want this is crazzzzzzzy The office in Haiti said we have sent you letters but my hubby has never gotten any letters. We never even got a letter from haiti with my husbands immigration number on it I faxed canadian immigration office here and they gave it to me before my own husband even got it. bye Tamara

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well, it's my understanding that since YOU want YOUR husband to come live with YOU in CANADA...that YOU should be doing all the WORK in order to get his papers in order...Yes, even from Canada...

We just went through hell with the US Embassy in DR, waited more than 17 months to get the damn interview appointment, and an extra 2 weeks after that to get the visa...

You want him with you...you do all the work!

MQ

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
And ever after...
You learned your role quickly and well.
Good girl.m'frog

m'frog...That's NOT what I meant and you know it...

She wants him to come live with her...she's dealing with HER government...he has no clue as to what to do...(most Dominicans have no clue as to what to do with their OWN government)...

That's the only reason I said that...don't start...I'm in a very happy mood nowadays...I won't go into any arguments here...trust me!:bored:

MQ & Tony