Sausage guy...Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

Jul 9, 2002
I need to communicate with Darren the English guy who makes super sausages. Does anyone have his ph number?

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Aaaah! Another sausage hail comes from as far as Cofresi, where I have heard talk of this person in Sosua who makes real english sausage ... we will have to do an intensive investigation of this "sausage situation". :)

Stay well,
Amy

A

apostropheman

typical...all the chicas want "sandwich de salchicha":bunny:
WordPress ? Error
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjAXrp5FZeg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjAXrp5FZeg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Aaaah! Another sausage hail comes from as far as Cofresi, where I have heard talk of this person in Sosua who makes real english sausage ... we will have to do an intensive investigation of this "sausage situation". :)

Stay well,
Amy

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Debbies husband Brian makes English sausages - Debbies pantry in Villa Flores
Sosua. His home made pies are good too.

Jennifer my son knows him he says next time he sees him he will get Darrens number for you PM me if I forget to send it to you

Last edited:

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
A tale of two sausages. "There's the mild, insipid, somewhat crooked, fragrant English sausage. Not bad if you're on a diet."

"The Dominican sausage consists mainly of pork. made from dark meat. It is large enough to serve more than two, extremely satisfying in taste and always spicy. It may be too much for the uninitiated."

The Gourmet magazine: November, 2006

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Contact for Darren

Speak to Joy at the Rose & Thistle bar in Sosua - she uses his bacon and sausages for her All Day Breakfasts and rolls. They are great!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yeah German sausages much better than British. In Sosua there are couple butchers and in POP there is a guy but he's hard to find.

WHERE IS HE HIDING?
i cannot go to sosua every weekend to stock on german food...
german bread and sausages, yummy, right after polish produce.

ps my three encounters with dominican sausages:
1. diarrhoea plus vomiting for a week (but i looked very slim afterwards!)
2. stomach age for three days, vomiting, some issues in the poo department
3. today i had and inch long piece of dominican sausage (no dirty thoughts, ok?) and so far so good

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
WHAT A LONG THREAD TO GIVE PRACTICALLY NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER, sorry about capitals, pressed wrong button. All I want is the name and telephone number of whomever makes proper british sausages, bangers, snorkers. The search function only gave me this thread. Bangers and mash, give me a taste of the bangers and mash me mover used to make!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the search goes on - I have tried many varieties each one worse than the previous one. Im trying a new variety tonight will post results.

I suppose finding a hollands pork pie would be out of the question

krwilson

Apr 18, 2008
Eddie
English Meat Co
809 399 2002

I have bought both sausages (English) and ham from Eddy and thoroughly enjoyed his products. The English sausages are usually for sale at Coastal gas station too. Best to bake the sausages.
He is in Sosua.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.