holiday village golden beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskins

Jan 25, 2007
We have been reading all the reviews about hvgb since the reopening with a
sense of dread not knowing what to expect.

We arrived at the resort early unfortunately our room were not ready due to us being early so we were invited to go and have some lunch which we did. After about 30 minutes were we taken to our room which I would say was very rustic with Caribbean charm. Through our patio doors we had a lovely view of the
large golf course with palm trees and it was lovely and quiet. Yes the rooms were on the dark side but with the lamps it gave the room that warm feeling.
The bathroom was new never been used. We had a king size bed. When we
changed into our swimming gear we went past the wave pool. What a fantastic
place for children. Apparently that is the only wave pool on the island. I spoke
to another couple who wanted a holiday here because of this wave pool, unfortunately couldn't resort was full.
The restaurant was lovely, breakfast I can honestly say was my favorite. Everything you could think of, the fresh fruit was amazing, myhusband especially liked the omelette's which was made fresh on the spot with filling of your choice.

We tried all the a la carte restaurants we found the oriental the best, very well set out the furnishings lovely. The Aquanox bar was my husbands favorite only for adults with screen showing sports. The staff at the resort
were all very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. We went on a few trips
the Paradise Island, outback, horse riding and ocean world. We had a great time with all of the trips, the horse riding was the best value. We came back from our holiday on the 21st January feeling we made the right choice going the hvgb with time the resort will get better and better. I would recommend this resort to anyone

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks - would you mind posting as well in the other Holiday Village thread???

Alex uk

Oct 31, 2006
Hi can you tell me how much the horseriding trip was and if its suitable for children aged 6 & 4 please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.