Thank you note

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
I really don't know if I should post this here, but here it goes......

I would like to thank Matilda and her buddy Wolfgang at the Diving Center located at the Capella/Colonial hotel.

Thank you Matilda for hooking me up with Wolfgang,,,,he is such a nice guy and changed my opinion of the "squareheads",,, I know we all have our ass*&^loes regardless of the nationality, but for some reason I always had my runs head-on with Germans and he made me think again before judging everyone by the same rule. Thank you, I hope you are feeling better and things workout for you.

Matilda, trip to hook-up with MommC while she still there,,,, she is another fine lady like you, who would do more than she can for you if you ever need it.

MommC,,,, sorry we were not able to get drunk together, I promise we will next time, like the song says: Cuando pase el temporal If I don't end up in jail by killing my husband. Hope you shake that bad cold and enjoy your Winter.

PapaC, big hugs and kisses from me and little Monkey I will try to bring her down with me sometime next month depending on her surgery.

Thank you again.

CB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Que pase Chiquita???? I'll await your email...
Sorry we couldn't make it to Catalina this trip but I was under Dr's orders to stay out of drafts so no boats or beaches.....I'm finally feeling better (after ten days of very heavy duty antibiotics that made me as sick or sicker than the bronchitis!!).
Will definitely try to get together with Matilda soon. We've been helping Antonio's sons trying to wrap up his estate here in the DR so have been kinda busy that last week.
Take care....