Centro León, Santiago de los Caballeros

How would you rate the Centro Le?n in Santiago de los Caballeros?

• 1 = Excellent

Votes: 11 78.6%

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3 = Fair

• 5 = Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
On a scale of 1 to 5 (1=Excellent & 5=Poor), how would you rate the Centro Le?n in Santiago de los Caballeros?

Centro Le?n

-NALs

sbsuib

Apr 13, 2006
I say 5- Not only are the exhibits awesome- the airconditioned cafe and atmosphere make for a most enjoyable outing. My daughter and I loved it.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I love the place. I try going every trip to Santiago if they've changed the exhibits upstairs.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
UUUUH, Stevie? 5 is the worst!! NALS got it backwards this time.

HB
HB, it's obvious that some DR1ers simply don't put attention to what they read.

I even went as far as posting what 3 of the 5 options stand for in the actual poll section!!

:surprised

People of DR1, please read the following carefully:

Any poll that is about ranking a particular place, 1 = Excellent, 3 = Fair, and 5 = poor!

Why? Because 1 stands for best as in "you're number one in such and such activity", the first, the winner, the best.

The rankings in my polls are not based on the All-Inclusive resorts ratings where 5 stars is supposed to be the finest thing, even though most are not!

But, from the look of things on this thread, it appears that most DR1ers not only read the polls, they actually understand what they are reading! LOL! ;)

-NALs

rontier

Jan 29, 2007
Centro Leon

I was there two days ago only for Gorgy Morel's exhibition, it is just great.

Centro Leon is a world class museum, no doubt about it.

C

Chip00

Great

I'm confused about the numbering system but think the museum was great. You'd almost think you were back in the states it's so organized and clean.

The only problem I have is the people their told me that I could go to the website to find out about getting prints of Morels work but I couldn't find anything at all. However, bad information isn't only endemic to the DR I suppose.

BTW if anybody knows where one can get full size prints of Morels work, unframed, I would appreciate it.