seems my GF has a few new friends

Sep 19, 2005
well she met a few on hillbillys tour of Centro Leon this friday morning...she really liked it and was very happy to call and tell me about her da, which was to also include an entrance exam for a more advanced english class. We thought it might be time better spent to got to class for half a day each day than just for 1 hour and 45 minutes....well after she had lunch with some of her new friends she was standing on Las Carerras waiting and a big black shiny HUMMER rolls up and stops next to her...well that kind a thing happens often enough ...she just stands there and then the window goes down and Jose Lima says "hello". The star pitcher for the Aguilas. He just signed a photo we took of them from last summer, this past tuesday night at ther stadium when they lost to the Tigers of Licey. he remembered her from the disco when we took the photo. Well he asked her if she is going to the game tonight.. and she isnt because she usually only goes out at night when i am down...he offers her tickets to the game and a ride if she needed one. he said if there was no one home to drive her to the game hed come out and pick her up....I told her... ha ha ha sounds noble, but hey he is DOMINICAN ya know...even if he has a super hot woman already.

well she declines anyway , and they talked a little and he offered her a ride home...hey he COULD be a NICE guy...right..got to give him the benfit of the doubt, ha ha ha he asked where I was....the big bald white guy... he at least he remembers me!

she could'nt take the ride because she had the test...but she really had one of the best days in a long long time, and is still just beaming...she aced the test and is in for her classes, while we wait for the next semester of which ever university we decide send her to.

hey i just thought Id pass on how excited she was today and it all started with a DR1 get together HILLBILLY put together today

thanks guys

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
well she met a few on hillbillys tour of Centro Leon this friday morning...she really liked it and was very happy to call and tell me about her da, which was to also include an entrance exam for a more advanced english class. We thought it might be time better spent to got to class for half a day each day than just for 1 hour and 45 minutes....well after she had lunch with some of her new friends she was standing on Las Carerras waiting and a big black shiny HUMMER rolls up and stops next to her...well that kind a thing happens often enough ...she just stands there and then the window goes down and Jose Lima says "hello". The star pitcher for the Aguilas. He just signed a photo we took of them from last summer, this past tuesday night at ther stadium when they lost to the Tigers of Licey. he remembered her from the disco when we took the photo. Well he asked her if she is going to the game tonight.. and she isnt because she usually only goes out at night when i am down...he offers her tickets to the game and a ride if she needed one. he said if there was no one home to drive her to the game hed come out and pick her up....I told her... ha ha ha sounds noble, but hey he is DOMINICAN ya know...even if he has a super hot woman already.

well she declines anyway , and they talked a little and he offered her a ride home...hey he COULD be a NICE guy...right..got to give him the benfit of the doubt, ha ha ha he asked where I was....the big bald white guy... he at least he remembers me!

she could'nt take the ride because she had the test...but she really had one of the best days in a long long time, and is still just beaming...she aced the test and is in for her classes, while we wait for the next semester of which ever university we decide send her to.

hey i just thought Id pass on how excited she was today and it all started with a DR1 get together HILLBILLY put together today

thanks guys

bob

one thing you don't do is, trust your friends with your woman or your money, hahaha,
she's a good girl.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
BOB, you have a very sweet girlfriend. yes, it think she had a wonderful time at the centro leon as we all did. there were some very wonderful people gathered in one place to see the huge collection of yoryi morel's art.
You can certainly trust the friend who took her to eat but I can't say the same about Mr. Lima. I see him in discos with some interesting folks. He maybe a good baseball celebrity but have you heard him sing? yes, I have and I couldn't believe it was him singing. he sings like a professional. Now if your girlfriend didn't want to go to the game, she could at least pass the tickets to us. i would have loved to go to the game. This could be the final game of the serious, when the aguilas will bury the licey tigres for good.
I know your GF is aguilucha.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
actually I have heard him sing...last year when we were at the disco where we got a picture of them together. he got up on stage twice to sing. wearing his cowboy hat.

as far as the ticket...well i just cant believe she is soooo selfish she wont accept his offer for the ticket so che can give it to,,,do you also want the ride in the HUMMER as well? ha ha ha ha:cheeky: :cheeky:

and here i thought I had a nice girl..... ha ha ha

hey MAR, AZB says i should trust the "friend" that took her to lunch......have you ever read any of that guys posts???????? ha ha ha

if they win...big party at the monument tonight with the whole team.....

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hey MAR, AZB says i should trust the "friend" that took her to lunch......have you ever read any of that guys posts???????? ha ha ha

if they win...big party at the monument tonight with the whole team.....

bob

Maybe that guy has his hands full and doesn't need to lay hands on a friend's girlfriend. There is plenty of fish in the sea......
Now about aguilas: they will win and they will end this drama today. the licey tigres are going down. The party will be on monumento and my friend is promoting bermudez rum. This means, all drinks are free for me and my friends.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
yeah I heard you do have your hands full.......but like the monkey who stuck his hand into the hole and grabbed the cookie, but couldnt pull his hand without letting go of the cookie. ect ect ect... ha ha ha

hey just kidding buddy.....I'd love to get to the point I have a good circle of friends she could go out with while I am not down...she is dying to go.
Maybe Ill buy her a stitch and pull sweater kit...maybe 20 or so.. ha ha ha

If her father will take her, she would go to the monument tonight if Cibao wins.

bob

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
I flew back to Miami once with Jose Lima in the seat next to me.
He initiated a conversation & talked all the way.
Truly a friendly, outgoing guy. Offered tickets to some games, etc. which I declined.

Anyhow, he was definitely just being friendly with me... but I'm not sure I'd trust him with your girlfriend ;)

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Gf

Bob
You need to be careful when your GF looks as good as yours does! Heck, I'de take her out and I think my wife would even let me! Professional singer for 20 years too!
Hee hee
Steve

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I saw lima's hummer last night, packed with aguilas team members, guys/girls even sitting on the roof top and lima on the hood of his car, driving in monumento's gridlock. I didn't think hummer was that huge, I mean 10 huge guys were sitting on the top of the roof. All I have to say, the night was crazy at monumento. I bailed out at 2am.
AZB