Belgian architect murdered in Sosua Bella Vista last week

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Does anyone have more information about the robbery and murder on Belgian architect Mr Van den Brande, the real estate developper of Monta?as de Bella Vista in the hills behind Sosua Bella Vista?
I read in the Belgian newspapers that he was shot dead in his house in Bella Vista in the middle of the night when catching thiefs in the act.
Strange though, he had several watchdogs running around last time I visited him last Summer. I didn't know him very well but he seemed a real nice guy, very optimistic and enthousiast about his new housing project.
Very sad news.
Bartolomeo

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Let's keep an open mind on that issue. It was only referred to in one article, there have been later articles & none of them mention it. Six people have been arrested and they don't include the son. Furthermore, if he was in intensive care at the time of the 'confession' as appears likely, it could have been extracted under duress. If someone was messing with my drip or life support I think I'd probably 'confess' to just about anything! :paranoid:

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
Does anyone have more information about the robbery and murder on Belgian architect Mr Van den Brande, the real estate developper of Monta?as de Bella Vista in the hills behind Sosua Bella Vista?
I read in the Belgian newspapers that he was shot dead in his house in Bella Vista in the middle of the night when catching thiefs in the act.
Strange though, he had several watchdogs running around last time I visited him last Summer. I didn't know him very well but he seemed a real nice guy, very optimistic and enthousiast about his new housing project.
Very sad news.
Bartolomeo
wow.i thought it was pretty safe in that general area?
is this the 1st kind of incident like this down bella vista way?