Thank you

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wonder how many of these fake people we try to help thinking they are getting themselves into trouble and the whole time they are writing a thesis? :rolleyes:

At least some will say so right from the beginning. :tired:

I'll bet you're not even a Dominicana

Last edited:

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I would really appreciate if only people would reply who can give me an answer on my question.
your comments are worthless to me and you have no clue why I am asking this question.

Just a question - since no one had a clue to why you were asking the question - why didn't you just state your mission right from the start. I bet you would have gotten a little more respect from the posters, instead of them thinking you were trying to stir the pot.:pirate:

Why come out now and tell us it was for a thesis. Actually can't believe that you could write a whole thesis on someone named Joe from Playa Dorada, or that your advisor would even allow it. Times must be a changing! LOL

...and I think of my poor nephew that just finished his thesis on Urban Development and Planning that he worked on diligently for 6-8 months at Queens University, and all he actually had to do was travel to the DR, get sankified, and write about it! Wait till he hears this one LOL ;)

Marlie

micky33

Nov 23, 2006
and....

would u send me a copy since u never really wanted to talk to "Joe in playa dorada" wife....would love to read it :glasses:

chica_dominicana

Jul 6, 2006
To all
First of all I am from Europe and I study (not sure how you call it in the english language) people's behaviour/ physics.
My thesis is about people's behaviour in unusual circumstances and part of this is about sankies and sankinettes.
The reason i was asking about Joe is because he was pointed out as be a real professional, but next to him I was following about 25 people, part of them knew about my investigations and I had long conversations with them, about their motivation to do so, if they ever asked themselves if they would hurt the counterpart, if it was love, or only sex or money or visa. Those answers where quiet surprising and sometimes even shocking (from the sankinettes)
I hope to graduate in May and it will published shortly after that.

I was never involved with Joe and I think he will remember my face as we where more often in the same disco's, but he will not know my name as we never really talked to each other.

Mickey as I promised you already by pm I will send the thesis to you as soon as it is published. However you will not find Joe's name in it directly.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
unbelievable

Actually can't believe that you could write a whole thesis on someone named Joe from Playa Dorada, or that your advisor would even allow it. Times must be a changing! LOL

...and I think of my poor nephew that just finished his thesis on Urban Development and Planning that he worked on diligently for 6-8 months at Queens University, and all he actually had to do was travel to the DR, get sankified, and write about it! Wait till he hears this one LOL ;)

Marlie

DAMN times must be changing! i could have a damn PHD right about now if i wrote tons of thesises or books on all my trips to DR! what was i thinking! back to school for me! LOL soooo ohhoo, sooo ooh, sooo oooh SANKIFIED!
:glasses: