HELP ASAP!!! my dominican BF playing me?

MeLlamanChinita

Feb 1, 2007
so heres the deal.

i have a dominican BF and i love him to death and he loves me too. but we didnt know each other very long cuz live in the US and him in the DR. i had school so i had to return to the states. hes planning to come to the US. and he wants to visit me b4 i go study abroad in Spain. but he told me he wont have saved enough money by then so hes asking to borrow some money. like 100 dollars. i work so that not THAT much money but i know to some thats a fortune. i can easily give him the money, and it doesnt really matter if he doesnt pay me back. but the thing is i feel kinda used. but am i being used if he wants the money to come see me? and i know were not going to last (cmon, reality check) so is it even worth it? :ermm:
and im asian (i know, dominican + asian?) with strict asian parents. he is dominican and you know los dominicanos....crazy, fun loving people.
as of now im gonna send him the money. maybe my judgement is messed up from all the good sex and his dominican charm (good dominican genes). :cheeky:
and also is it weird to see a dominican dating an asian? i dunno, i havent really seen it b4. maybe once in santo domingo.

drluver

Oct 24, 2006
so heres the deal.

i have a dominican BF and i love him to death and he loves me too. but we didnt know each other very long cuz live in the US and him in the DR. i had school so i had to return to the states. hes planning to come to the US. and he wants to visit me b4 i go study abroad in Spain. but he told me he wont have saved enough money by then so hes asking to borrow some money. like 100 dollars. i work so that not THAT much money but i know to some thats a fortune. i can easily give him the money, and it doesnt really matter if he doesnt pay me back. but the thing is i feel kinda used. but am i being used if he wants the money to come see me? and i know were not going to last (cmon, reality check) so is it even worth it? :ermm:
and im asian (i know, dominican + asian?) with strict asian parents. he is dominican and you know los dominicanos....crazy, fun loving people.
as of now im gonna send him the money. maybe my judgement is messed up from all the good sex and his dominican charm (good dominican genes). :cheeky:
and also is it weird to see a dominican dating an asian? i dunno, i havent really seen it b4. maybe once in santo domingo.

I think you are posting this for a reason. If you have any doubts, and it sounds like you do. Then you shouldn't send the money. It doesn't matter if you can afford it or not. It is your money and you shouldn't have to give it to someone because they make you feel guilty.

Also what do you think the odds are that he is actually only $100 short of coming. Not to mention the paperwork.

Good luck.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
So he already has a visa to come and see you, but he can't get 100 USD...what a joke!!! I think you answered your own question...but if the sex was that good then 100 USD is a small price to pay.

BTW, Dominicans love Asians (well...some of us do...).

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
He has no visa. He'll tell you he applied and didn't get it and good bye 100 bucks while he's out having fun with other girls.

If he could get a visa and he could afford to come for visit he wouldn't need your 100 bucks. Don't be a sucker.

say bye bye

MeLlamanChinita

Feb 1, 2007
This story doesn't even sound legit to me. Smells funny.

no trust me its very very true.
and yah he said he was "in the process of getting his visa" that was what made me speculate.
its really hard because these dominican men can be tricky. maybe im generalizing, but they have a stereotype to be these smooth talkers. and im really worried bout that.
we live so far and those dominican girls are so gorgeous. its hard not to worry. well thanks for the advice guys.
yall are blunt, but truthful and thats much appreciated.
i guess im just a sucker for love and happy endings. :tired:
wow im so lost...

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
whats's a hundred bucks going to buy him? Definetly not the plane ticket. Read the legal section here with the sub section visas. He doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell. Go to Spain and meet someone there. The dominican guy is a con artist.

By the way dominican and asians are not uncommon.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
by the way

whats's a hundred bucks going to buy him? Definetly not the plane ticket. Read the legal section here with the sub section visas. He doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell. Go to Spain and meet someone there. The dominican guy is a con artist.

By the way dominican and asians are not uncommon.

you can still find some good dominicans in Spain, there is a good number of them all over and a good dominican neighborhood too. man i was there in 98 and had a good time! i was suprised to see the number of dominicans out there! LOL :ninja:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
YOuneed a big dose of "Anti-Sanki-head Powder" ....it is a wonderful medicine that is easy to obtain.

You wake up out of this nightmare you've seemed to have invented...Come on, girl!!

No Dominican with a visa works in a resort unless he is the manager or top dog.
No Dominican with a visa needs $100. Tell him to shove it up his AXX!! Do not answer the telephone, do not call him.

Take a cold shower, and keep studying. When you grow up a bit more this will make a funny story to tell your fellow doctors, lawyers or MBAs....

"Yeah, I remember the time I was down inthe DR, and I met this hunk. Oh, he was so right. We fell in lust right away. he was like a perpetual motion machine, and he loved me so much....until I told him that i was not going to send him $100 to "get a visa"... ALL LAUGH!!!

Young lady, can you imagine the money that this fellow pulls in with this "I need a hundred to finish my visa application>" This is the same as the Nigerian million dollars that you can get just by sending your bank account access code to the National Bank of Nigeria...a long lost cousin of yours will get you the $154 million!! If you send it out enough times you will get a few bites,,,,and then you haul inthe fish!!

Cut and run!! Cut and run!!

HB

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
What exactly is your question? .... is it the $100. bucks? If you gave it up already, consider it a retainer fee for his services.

There are no laws against Dominicans and Asians screwing each other ... so you're free to get it on. Btw, despite my post, I think you're a sock. :ermm:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
if he "loves" you...then he will understand when you tell him that you dont have the money.

How long have you actualy known him? It is rare that i either borrow or lend to my friends (wise words from hamlet/polonius "neither a borrower or lender be")....but when i do it is only from very long term friends that i have established relations with (not just boom boom). And i have even had to tell some long term friends "no" to a loan cuz i know there is no way they are going to pay me back.

for real tho...if he DOES actualy love you...then dont send the money....and see if he keeps in touch.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
hahaha hlywud! i was thinking the same thing myself!

Girlfriend definitely needs to work on her edumacation ;-)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why Does ANYONE Respond To These Stupid Posts??

There are 1000s of them here on DR1! They are all the same! Why do you even bother??
Time to get laid!:cheeky:
NOW THAT is something worth while!! Try it sometime! Beats DR1 all to hell!;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC